Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulties to sync my Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have only had my Versa 3 weeks and I’m noticing some issues.

Firstly water logging, if I input it through the Versa then it doesn’t reset the screen for hours so it then won’t record anything I input after that and on the occasions it does it logs silly numbers such as input in 500mls and the dashboard will tell me I inputted 13000mls!

i have to constantly reset my Fitbit by holding down all 3 buttons to resolve this issue! It’s very frustrating.

Today I have discovered that my Versa hasn’t recorded any data since about 5.30pm yesterday. I have again reset it using the 3 buttons but it hasn’t made a difference. The Versa has recorded around 5000 steps for yesterday and nothing so far today but the app is around 8000 for yesterday and nothing for today.

Another problem I have today is my Versa won’t since with the app, I’ve tried several times. 

I am am very frustrated with the Versa and am regretting buying it.

Do I have a dud one and exchanging it will sort the problems or are these typical problems and I’m better off exchanging it for a different model.

thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

@K14sty It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community. Sorry for the delayed response.

I regret to hear that you've encountered difficulties with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for trying to resolve those issues before contacting us.

Our team has released a new version of the Fitbit app recently. It can be downloaded here.

We usually recommend performing a restart. The factory reset is only used when different troubleshooting steps don't work and it is not recommended performing this procedure constantly.

To resolve syncing issues, we recommend following these steps. If you still can't sync, please tell me which phone do you have?

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same, sounds like it's happening for a lot of people.

I got mine out of a warranty exchange for my charge 3, for hella syncing and notification issues as well.

I wouldn't hold my breath with Fitbit, this seems to be a trend.

Best Answer

I seem to have sorted the problem for now.

I ended up having to delete the Versa from app and reconnect it. I’m really hoping it’s a one off but i’m not hopeful.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've deleted my versa, uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, went through pairing 3 times, and it's working now.I'm also not at all holding my breath that this works indefinitely.That was such a long and tedious process that if it happens again I'm just returning it and done with Fitbit.Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device
Best Answer

@K14sty @Chanel Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to resolve the syncing issues.

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services.

Feel free to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, a few days ago my Versa stopped syncing to my phone and the time was incorrect. Now I can't seem to get it to pair at all with my phone. I restarted it and my phone multiple times so I have reset the watch but my phone is saying it cannot see the watch at all. Is there another way to fix this? 

Best Answer

I uninstalled my Fitbit app and re-paired my tracker.

It's been working much better for me after that. 

Might give that a shot?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't work either. My time also keeps going slower like it is losing time on my watch. I am again unable to pair to the watch after factory resetting it and restarting it and my phone multiple times. 😞

Best Answer

And I have so since 2 days slows down the time and does not synchronize with the application 

България
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having Same issues. It will not sync keeps saying failed to sync now the Bluetooth won’t connect to it I’ve done factory restart I’ve deleted the app I’ve turned off the Bluetooth I’ve restarted the phone I restarted the versa lite I’m so frustrated it’s not even funny I was even on the phone with Fitbit customer service for over two hours please tell me what I can do I’ve never had this problem when I had a blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been unable to fix this problem. I'm not sure what to do other than try to warranty it because I haven't had it even a year yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got mine yesterday!! And then customer service wanted me to send it back then wait 8 days til they received it and they’d send me a new one. But if everyone is having a problem shouldn’t it be the Fitbit app problem or Fitbit?? I’m so frustrated having spent this much money to have this many problems 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am thinking it might be a problem with the new FitBit app update. I only just started having this problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately it’s happening again! 

Are you you able to confirm if this is a software/app issue or wether it’s the Versa’s themselves causing the problem?

It’s really annoying and I am considering taking my Versa back as I didn’t have these problems with my Charge 2 and I don’t really feel I’m getting what I paid for.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I spent way too much money for me to be having this many problems.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel the same. My versa is brand new and I'm only getting it to work for short amounts of time.

It's great for setting timers and alarms, but much cheaper watches can do the same.

I'm hoping it's my phone and not the Fitbit itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ashylove13 @Chanel @Pescho33 @wisemichelle44 @K14sty Welcome and thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@ashylove13 @Pescho33 @K14sty  Thank you for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue. Before contacting Customer Support for further assistance, could you please be so kind to tell me which phone do you use to sync your Versa?

@Chanel I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the syncing issue you were experiencing. Thanks for letting us know how you resolved it.

@wisemichelle44 It seems that our team sent a replacement to you. You'll be back on track soon.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using an LG v30. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm using an LG v30 as well, I'm assuming that's the issue.  I've had luck just force stopping the app a couple times. I have to keep doing it every day or so. Annoying but it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes