Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Versa 2 has volume control?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my blaze watch right now for my volume control during my yoga class I teach so I don't have to hold my phone on me and want to upgrade to the versa 2 but noticed they don't have volume buttons can someone tell me if the versa 2 has a volume control feature for music that is playing on a Bluetooth speaker ??

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

There are no volume controls in Spotify on Versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you that, I’ve only just upgraded from versa to versa 2 but was worried that you couldn’t control the volume on the watch 👍👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had the Spotify screen with no volume controls but as above you need to pull the screen down and select music control 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still not able to adjust the volume despite have upgraded my fitbit
apps. so disappointed.
Best Answer
Hi I have sent you a few pics to help. Let me know how you get on

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The +/- volume controls work intermittently while playing music files on the Versa 2 that is connected to my Apple AirPods. I've had the best luck with a pair of budget bluetooth air pod knockoffs. While using those, the audio loads at full volume at first (ouch!), but the +/- controls can be used to lower the volume as needed.

Best Answer

I can't control the volume with my fitbit versa2 on the music app 

Best Answer

I am not able to use the music app, either. I see from the board that the issue with Air Pods (Apple) is well documented, but mine do not work, either. Is there a list of earbuds that work and ones that do not? It seems that as advanced as Fitbit is, this should be an issue that could be fixed with an update. It really makes the music feature unusable, which is the main reason I purchased the Versa 2. If it cannot be fixed, I may be returning them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The volume bottom doesn’t working on versa2

Best Answer

Has this not been solved yet? Do the volume controls for the Versa 2 still not work? I'm using Pandora with wireless headphones, and it's just too darned loud. I bought the Versa 2 in large part to have mobile music for running. If I cannot control the volume, it isn't doing that very, very basic requirement. Are we there yet with functional volume controls? I press the button, but nothing happens...

Best Answer

I'll add now that I've found a work-around. The Versa 2, to be sure, is not functioning properly, and Fitbit really ought to fix that. Very disappointed! That said, I have the Jaybird Vista headphones, and with their phone app, you can set the headphones to change their press functionality such that you can control volume directly with the headphones. So, it isn't excessively loud anymore and the music setup is useable. Again, Fitbit should have a volume button that *works* with all these headphones, but at least in the case of Jaybird Vista, there is an alternative method.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I see the buttons but whenever I press them it doesn't change the volume qhen I'm using deezer how do I fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes