Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Versa 2 has volume control?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my blaze watch right now for my volume control during my yoga class I teach so I don't have to hold my phone on me and want to upgrade to the versa 2 but noticed they don't have volume buttons can someone tell me if the versa 2 has a volume control feature for music that is playing on a Bluetooth speaker ??

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Welcome to the Community @Holli4777. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in upgrading the Versa 2. Fitbit Versa has the music control option that you're seeing on your Blaze. However, the buttons will be on the watch's screen. Check the following screenshot: 

1. While music is playing, swipe down from the top of your screen and tap the
music controls icon .
2. Play, pause, or tap the arrow icons to skip to the next track or previous track.
Tap the + and - icons to control the volume.

music control.PNG

Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I dont have - + on my music control window

Best Answer

@Vggame555 Welcome to the Community. Your Fitbit Versa 2 should show you the volume control. However, when using Spotify app you won't see these buttons. You can learn more about it by checking the Product Manual. Could you share a picture of what you're seeing in your Versa 2 while using music control? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So can you not control volume on the spotify app on the Fitbit Versa 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@falcon2015 Welcome to the Community. I'll be happy to clarify your question. 

Currently it's not possible to control volume while you're using the Spotify app on the Versa 2. However, you can control volume when you're using music control.

Let me know if you have any additional question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yikes. We're going to need an update here folks. 

Best Answer

That's just stupid.  What good does it do to have my Spotify app on the watch if I can't listen.   I'm really upset by this

Best Answer

This is just another added disappointment to the Versa. Considering returning mine.

Best Answer

Is there anyway to control the volume from the watch while using Spotify? 

Best Answer

if you receive a call and don’t have you phone can u hear them from the Fitbit if so how would u turn up the volume on it so you can here what there saying

Best Answer

Hi, I'm looking for the answere to this question also

Best Answer
0 Votes

My controls aren't working at all. Really loud. Just got for Christmas

Best Answer

Can I control volume control on my versa 2 when using Pandora

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is volume control music?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit Spotify app is nothing more than a remote control for Spotify on your phone.  If you want to control the volume on your watch you will have to load a playlist onto the watch using the PC app.  If you want to use Spotify fully on the watch then you'll have to get a Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone getting mad at fitbit about the spotify app features obviously doesn't know how app development works. Fitbit does not have any control over these tiny details. You need to go after spotify if you want something changed. 

Best Answer

I am not using spotify. I upload my own music. Still, I cant control the music volume.. It is super loud on my bluetooth earpiece (From Xiao Mi). 

Best Answer

me to i currently do not have my phone so i listen to music through the watch and i cannot control the volume for the music i downloaded very annoying problem considering switching from fitbit to samsung

Best Answer

same problem it says to use your phone to lower the volume but it still does not work

Best Answer