Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give us back our sleep dashboard and score!

Fitbit and Google, listen to the outcry of your longtime customers, your new sleep dashboard is hot garbage. Find a way to revert users or give us a choice. I agree with another post, you're making it super easy to switch to another product, ugh...an Apple watch maybe. Like your other users, the first thing I do every morning is check my sleep stats. I can use that to figure out adjustments for the day and how to repeat if I got great sleep or how to adjust if it wasn't within benchmarks for my age. I could see all my stages at the same time on a super nifty graph and dashnoard. Google you're a multi BILLION dollar company, with some of the brightest minds and talents in tech. Figure out how to revert to the old dashboard and views or how to give your users a choice.

Best Answer
104 REPLIES 104

I hate the recent change enough to start weaning away from Fitbit.  I pay for premium primarily for the sleep analysis and now that it’s ruined, if they don’t go back or make the information clear as it used to be, I will quit.  I have been a loyal Fitbit wearer for almost 10 years in spite of having bought an Apple Watch because I liked the way the Fitbit gave info on sleep.  

Best Answer
Hello,
I don't think we can. I did some research and once an update happens
there's nothing that can be done to go back to the previous version. We're
basically stuck! I'm so disappointed! I really liked the old version of
Sleep monitoring.
Best Answer
Sounds like they could do another update then and give us what we want. We went with Fitbit again bc of the sleep tracking but now Apple is looking better!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I just opened up Dashboard today, I always used just the app. They are a bit different. I'm surprised that I don't see my sleep score on the computer dashboard? And the graphs are a bit different from the computer dashboard vs. the app on my phone

Best Answer
I'm hoping that with enough notice they will either revert back or give us something similar

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Mine doesn't work at all either and I thought it was just me. I cannot believe that Google took this feature away.

Best Answer

Agree 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same!! 😭

Best Answer
Don’t hold your breath

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

HATE is a strong word, but I HATE the new sleep tracker.

Whomever came up with this new design obviously didn't do analysis into what the customer wants.  Focus groups with users wouldnever have come up with this design.

PLEASE add functionality to switch back to the version that actually had value.

This new one is USELESS!  

BRING BACK OUR OLD SLEEP TRACKER!!!

Best Answer
Does anyone at Fitbit read these posts? Obviously they either don’t look at these or if not they could bare less about the user’s comments or concerns.
Best Answer

Totally agree. I will switch watch if this doesn’t change back.

Best Answer

Can I get a refund on the Fitbit I bought 6 months ago please? It no longer works the way I bought it for! 

Best Answer

That's why I bought this in the first place (a 100 years ago). I have an original Versa. I am severely narcoleptic, and it helps my neurologist to have the data. Obviously, it helps me TREMENDOUSLY! Please, I agree! I need that!!! 

Best Answer
I was told the previous version was supposed to replace the new one but
that didn't occur. I feel lied to by Google-Fitbit.
Best Answer

Suggestion - those who use Facebook post a comment on Fitbit’s page. There are already lots of people moaning about the changes to the app & my daughter told me companies don’t like negative posts as everyone sees them

Best Answer

Your new dashboard sucks **ahem**.  Bring the old sleep app back. I’m sure it all will annoy me but I’vw only noticed the sleep app because I use it everyday.  Not anymore, stupid hard to read.  It was so straightforward before. Thank you Millennials! 

Best Answer

I hate this new version too!  Please bring the original back!

Best Answer

I agree! I hate the new sleep dashboard. Bring back the old one. Can I change it?

Best Answer

Horrible!!!

Best Answer