Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203

It's beautifulllll!!!!!!😍 What are your thoughts? What do you like best? Omg, I swear, called me stupid and have no life (which is true) but I've read the user manual at least twice now word for word because I am too excited that that's the only thing I can do!!!😂

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Best Answer
0 Votes

great!that's good to know! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone received a Gray/Silver Versa Yet ??

I'm thinking that this is the only one left not to ship... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

TIPS:  connect to wifi during initial setup/firmware update. Don't do it via bluetooth, too slow. i learned this the hard way. If you don't have wifi, setup your cell phone as a hotspot and use that, faster this way. Good luck and enjoy. Mine still updating firmware.

Best Answer
0 Votes

congrats @Ksodak97

Mine is looking like tomorrow delivery since Fedex is showing that it showed up today at the local FedEx.  If it is delivered tomorrow, it will be 2 days early.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was shipped Thursday (I think technically Friday) and was supposed to be here by the end of the day today. It JUST NOW got updated to Wednesday

35EBBE97-867B-4A62-9BE8-685338605332.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sarah_lin8 I really like how easy it is to use! It’s also so comfortable on the wrist since the heart rate sensor is flush with the back of the tracker. I also really like the amount of different clock faces it has! Also, I love the new notifications you can get with it, Facebook Snapchat text call email etc.. it’s literally my new favorite Fitbit watch they make! 

Best Answer

@Ksodak97 omg I am so jealous!! I can't wait for mine to arrive... why didn't I order it on March 13th?? Urrgghhh... Keep us updated! Really interested in the battery life because many people are saying it keeps draining even when they don't have notifications or gps or stuff like that enabled. Keep posting pics!! lmao😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sarah_lin8 I ordered mine on 3/13 at noon EDT and it hasn't shipped yet.  It's likely due to the color choice rose/pink.  It's very frustrating!  I'll be really upset if the big box stores have it before I have mine.  

One, Charge HR, Versa (ordered)
Best Answer

@Talxie that's true, I ordered a pink/rose gold as well. But I ordered mine on March 31 and I thought it wouldn't come until late April or early May so I canceled the order and ordered it from Best Buy. I'm getting mine next Monday!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sarah_lin8 That was smart.  I'm not going to cancel now, but its really poor customer service of fitbit to fulfil orders of the big box stores first and not their own site.  I like buying directly with fitbit to ensure I get reimbursed in the case of a defective unit.  My patience is running thin though!  

One, Charge HR, Versa (ordered)
Best Answer

Has anyone any pictures of the Lavender Versa? Mine won’t be here until next week. I’m in Ireland.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

@Brobay oml I am soooooooo jealous!! I seriously can't wait until mine arrives. I'm about to scream because the wait is killlliiinnnggg mmeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna keep staring at all these versa pictures until I get mine lol. I have practice EOC tomorrow and STAAR on Wednesday, I won't be able to concentrate!!! I hope you enjoy it! Tell us how you like it! What are your first thoughts? Is it easy to navigate and get used to? The only thing I wish they changed is the display screen. I wished it was from edge to edge even if they need space to put the Fitbit logo at least have the display screen to the other sides all the way to the edges right? But whatever, it's beautiful! April 16th, where you at???

Best Answer

Did you have any trouble updating the firmware before you were able to you your watch?..Its been giving me an error message when i try to update using my wifi or bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s very frustrating when you pre order directly from Fitbit the very first day, and people who ordered after you did, or who ordered from retailers, are receiving theirs and you’re still waiting to find out when yours will ship.

Best Answer

@Mkittykat1003 Mine went very smoothly no problem at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@songbird1329 Agreed.

thats the boat i’m In. As soon as I saw the ad on the 13th when they announced it, I preordered. And now mine was supposed to be delivered today but at 6pm with no package in sight, I got an email updating shipping from fedex and now it won’t be until wednesday. I don’t get it. 

Best Answer

@songbird1329 - I know. I was one of them too. Ordered Charcoal SE Mar 13th - and finally on Friday I contacted them with my immense disappointment that the UK has them, and some in the US. So what about us in Canada (where are you?)

I received a reply back indication apologies and that they now have confirmation from the warehouse in canada and they are not going to be shipping for another 2-3wks. They have none is why. 

I was was recommended I look into other 3rd party (bestbuy, etc) to see if three have a delivery date. So I did. My SE is coming Apr 16th. 

So while I am happy the Fitbit Versa has proven to be a game changer, I’m annoyed we were not contacted. 

Best Answer

You have no idea how upset I am right now.  Let’s just say I am not happy with the response I got from customer service tonight.

Best Answer