Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the email address associated with my Fitbit account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

They have an incorrect email for me ,it appears when I am checking my progress.  How do I remove it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SMLJ. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To update the email address associated with your Fitbit account, follow the steps below:

Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Account Settings >Change Email.
  3. In the New Email and Confirm New Email boxes, enter your preferred email address.
  4. In the Confirm Password box, type your Fitbit account password.
  5. Tap Change and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. In the email you receive, click Verify your Email to complete the update.

Fitbit.com dashboard

If you don't remember your password, see How do I change or reset my Fitbit password? If you no longer have access to the email account currently associated with your Fitbit account and can't remember your password, you'll need to create a new Fitbit account.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @SMLJ. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To update the email address associated with your Fitbit account, follow the steps below:

Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Account Settings >Change Email.
  3. In the New Email and Confirm New Email boxes, enter your preferred email address.
  4. In the Confirm Password box, type your Fitbit account password.
  5. Tap Change and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. In the email you receive, click Verify your Email to complete the update.

Fitbit.com dashboard

If you don't remember your password, see How do I change or reset my Fitbit password? If you no longer have access to the email account currently associated with your Fitbit account and can't remember your password, you'll need to create a new Fitbit account.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes