Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase screen brightness on Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement for the one I bought not quite a year ago. The face of the watch is very dim compared to the older one. I have an apple phone.  Does anyone know how I can brighten the face?

Thank You,  

Miriam 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

Thank you. Yes, it was in sleep mode.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit versa will not get bright. It is permanent on dim. No tapping on the brightness will change it Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to your watch, drag down on the face. Click on paddles... first click on sun and see if it will brighten. If that does not work, click on moon and turn off sleep mode. Go back to step one, try that. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks it worked out well
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get to settings?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just drag down on the face of watch... see what looks like is paddles.. click on them..
Click on sun.. if it will let you change brightness.. use that if not.. click on moon and turn off
Sleep mode.. moon is bright
That should fix it

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thank you:)

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Presss side button then slide finger on screen to the right to scroll through

Regards

Y M Gascoyne
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your explanation was a big help, thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much.  I tried this several times and nothing happened.  All of a sudden this time I saw the sun.  I made it brighter.  Thank you very much

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found the solution to the dim screen for me - it was via Quick Settings - I had inadvertantly set some settings via quick settings (which left my screen dim and the Brightness setting was inactivated). Quick

Settings might be the trick for correcting many undesired behaviors for your fitbit.

Quick Settings is accessed on my Versa Lite having the clock face view, then holding the button for a second or 2 brings up the Quick Settings menu. Good Luck!

Best Answer

This does not work.  the brightness option is greyed out and unselectable.  It is set to "dim" ad not changeable.

Best Answer

All I can hope for is that the deal with Google happens and they fire al the developers.   Not one of them has even asked for data or to see the screen.  If this were my product, I'd be asking for people to send in their broken units so I could better understand the bug.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just go to watch.. swipe down
You will see what looks like pedals
Click on them
If you see a sun... click on it and you can change ...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks.
Best Answer

What is sleep mode grey? I am trying to change the brightness on my versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Drag down on Face of your watch
You will see what looks like paddles
You will then see a sun M, you can change the brightness or click on moon and you can turn off sleep mode.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Awesome,  thank you!

That did it!

Appreciate the help.🙂

Best Answer

I tried this, the option to increase brightness was greyed out. As it
turns out the software was broken and a factory reset and re-loading solved
the issue.

--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer