Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Versa 2 watchface larger than Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the face of the new Fitbit Versa 2 larger than the Versa?  I have a small frame and I dont want it bigger!!!!!

Moderator edit: Title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Pamj77The Versa 2 (on the left, blue band) is ever so slightly larger than the Versa (peach band), maybe 1-2 mm each way.  It is also thicker.

IMG_0478.jpg

I also have a small wrist.  What other Fitbits have you owned?  For example, if you needed to buy an XS band for an Alta/Alta HR, I just don't think the Versa 2 will work for you.  My Charge 2 had an annoying gap around my wrist, but I got over it.  When I wear the Versa 2 in the right spot on my wrist, the clasp pin uses the same hole on the watchband as the Versa does in the right place, the fourth one from the the pebble edge.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Hi, if you mean if the display of the Versa 2 is larger than the Versa 1, the answer is yes. The Versa 2 has not anymore the Fitbit logo and thus the display covers the entire screen, which is BTW Amoled and therefore brighter and better than the display of the Versa at this moment. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.   Is the actual diameter of the full case larger than versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

AFAIK, the diameter of the case is still the same. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pamj77The Versa 2 (on the left, blue band) is ever so slightly larger than the Versa (peach band), maybe 1-2 mm each way.  It is also thicker.

IMG_0478.jpg

I also have a small wrist.  What other Fitbits have you owned?  For example, if you needed to buy an XS band for an Alta/Alta HR, I just don't think the Versa 2 will work for you.  My Charge 2 had an annoying gap around my wrist, but I got over it.  When I wear the Versa 2 in the right spot on my wrist, the clasp pin uses the same hole on the watchband as the Versa does in the right place, the fourth one from the the pebble edge.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hi Lauri,

it seems that there are two version of the Fitbit Versa 2. One with the same size as the old Versa and one which is, like you mentioned, a bit bigger and thicker. Did not know that, but someone told me that. Regards kuzibri.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good to know! Ive got one on pre order. I'll look into that!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerThe Versa 2 and Versa 2 Special Edition use the same pebble.  In the US, the Special Edition comes with an additional band and a 3 month trial of Fitbit Premium.  In Europe (I checked several country store sites), there is the additional band with no mention of the Premium subscription.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

This is exactly what I was looking for.  I think this is too big for me.  I really appreciate this.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont see anything that the case Versa 2 comes in 2 sizes?  Anyone confirm?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The cases for the standard and special edition are the same. In terms of the trial the press release says:

"Premium will be available in English in 17 countries via the Fitbit app this fall, expanding to additional languages in 2020, including Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. All Fitbit users will be eligible for a one-week free trial, and Fitbit Versa2™ Special Edition owners will receive a 90-day free trial"

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pamj77 , I have a very small wrist (about 6.25 inches around) and the Fitbit Versa is one of the few Fitbits that actually fit me - that is, all the other ones were actually longer than my wrist was wide (if you see what I mean), so that with the Charge HR, 2 and 3 and the Alta HR I always had a big gap even with the band on a tight setting.

The Versa fit beautifully.  I have just received the Versa 2 and am wearing it for the first time today.  It is a little larger than the Versa, but does still fit on my wrist with no overlap.

What I notice more is that it is deeper than the original Versa, so stands a little more proud.  

It’s nice an snug on the second hole, and comfortably loose on the 3rd.

It obviously depends on what works for you, but I will say that it seems fine (so far) to me.  

113B711F-EDD3-472C-BC5C-FDCD7B7675FB.jpeg

C244AC5F-5F0B-48E9-8FC4-44BA1EDA9020.jpeg

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you! Very helpful!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a small wrist. The best thing I did was buy an adjustable band for about ten dollars on ebay as the ones with holes are always a bit lose or too tight. I got the metal one first but the magnetic closer would adhere to other things. The fabric one with small velcro spots is great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my versa 2 since Christmas with no problems in recent weeks my watch has started to freeze up. I have read the post on here to reset it. So I have tied holding the button till the logo came up and then again after two seconds. The problem still is constantly happening. I need help with more information on what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I use original Versa

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes