Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My resting heart-rate is too high-Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

DBAE5A02-08A1-46AC-9CD4-D0C5D1BC454E.png

A266EDFE-F316-417B-BEDA-DCACDEE031FE.png

Does anyone else have issues lately with versa 2 and resting heart rate being all over the place? I am an active person, I teach workout classes 3-5 times per week, and have done for years. I did lose 20 lbs, but that was slowly over the last 6 months. I get that if you change your medications, activity level and even diet, it can effect resting heart rate, but I haven’t changed any of those in the last 3 months….. so why is the last 30 days so crazy….. and if I am a healthy person, why is my resting rate at 90? When it shows my resting that high, it means my heart is beating out of my chest during my workouts just to hit cardio levels. If I want to reach peak levels, I will end up passed out on the floor. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the information provided.

I would recommend following these tips to resolve heart-rate tracking issues. Whether you continue experiencing the same situation, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes