Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyZone integration with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can you work something out so we can connect the Myzone app with the Fitbit app so we can see our workouts on our Fitbit app? I love my Fitbit Versa but as Myzone is something I use so regularly working out I might think about changing to a different fitness tracker next year that is compatible if Fitbit doesn’t catch up! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@CSR100 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Thank you for your suggestion about the MyZone integration. You can reach out to them to see if they are interested in developing this integration as Fitbit provide the tools for anyone to do this. You can even share this link to guide them through the process.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

so are you saying that Fitbit doesn't want to approach them, and as a customer, it is our job to contact myzone on your behalf?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No he is saying its easier for you to send them the information from the link he posted above.

They have to do something on their end as its an open API and would be very simple for them to do with out even contacting FitBit

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It is frustrating that MyZone, Samsung, Apple and others sync, but there is not an easy sync for FitBit.  I use MyZone for my club workouts so I can easily monitor my goals via the club's board - which improves my workout. My FitBit is worn the rest of the time to check steps, the time, weather, use as a timer, music etc.  I really like my FitBit and don't want to change.  I checked online and it looks like there is still not a way to easily sync the 2 apps, so it would really be appreciated if FitBit would fix this so there is a sync on their app with MyZone.

Best Answer