Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My found says it is finding my verse just all the time. The phone is synced and I have followed all the steps but it still says “looking”

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

"My found says it is finding my verse just all the time."

I'm not sure if that is supposed to be good or bad.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just realized this was filled with so many errors. To early in the morning. So let me try again. My Fitbit app just keeps saying “looking” for my device. It is synched but it still cannot find the device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Deniseenoch 

Try logging out of the Fitbit App, turn your Bluetooth off, restart your phone, turn your Bluetooth back on. Once you see that your Versa is connected to your Bluetooth log back into your Fitbit App and see if that helps. 

Best Answer

Tried that .  Also deleted app and then installed again, same thing still happening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Deniseenoch 

Try restarting your Versa 2. That might help. Just press down and hold the button on the Versa 2 then release the button when you see the Fitbit Logo. Now try syncing again 

Best Answer

Wow. Thank you so much. It worked. After 5 days I finally got it to work. Thank you so much 

Best Answer

That’s awesome news @Deniseenoch! 😃 I’m happy your up and running again. Please consider marking my post that suggested you doing a restart as best answer. Doing so can help others looking for answers to issues similar to your own. I’d appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend and as always Happy Stepping! 

Best Answer