Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications on Versa isn't working. The notification page says to restart the Phone, I have restarted still wasn't successful. I even uninstalled my app and re installed then they started working for a day and again the same problem has occurred.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jagjot31 , unfortunately this is at this very moment a known issue. For iPhone users with iOS 13, see warning on top of the Versa Community Site and the Customer Support Site. For Android users: some also suffer from this problem (not all) witch is due to the latest Firmware update. Fitbit knows the problems and is working hard to fix them. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner but I'm unfortunately an android user and still facing the problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jagjot31 , see in my post/reply the remark regarding Android users, regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Android user here. Same issue. Phone isn't able to connect to the Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jagjot31  and All others, what you can try to do to solve this problem, is the following:

1. Deinstall Fitbit app from the phone

2. Do not remove or unpair your watch from the Fitbi app

3. Restart your phone without enabling BT or disable it when it starts automatically

4. Reinstall Fitbit app again

5. Restart your Versa

6. Go to the Fitbit app and start manually the syncing process

7. Fitbit will start searching for your device and once found tell you "BT is not enabled, you want it do be enabled" or the like and press OK.

When everything goes well, the syncing process succeeds and Fitbit has found your Versa. See if that solves you notifications problem, possible without text messages cause that's at this moment a big problem. Regards kuzibri 

Best Answer