Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opinions on Versa for purchasing decision

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a Blaze which I love but would like more clock faces which I know will not be coming now....I might be in the minority here but I don't like the way the Versa looks at all. I am a female and the styling does not work for me...square circle is kinda ugly and the bands don't work for me either.. IMO...granted I don't want to pay $300 for an Ionic either....hoping to catch one on sale....anyone else upgrading from Blaze to one of these choices?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
90 REPLIES 90

Yes the waiting is hard for sure!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

My patience is pretty much zero now. 😅

Best Answer

I didn't even wait for the stores.. (couldn't, ..  I thought about it..  and couldn't)
I ordered the one you think you may like, SE Graphite... 
And am waiting anxiously!!!! 
(thus being on the forum right now, seeing if they have started shipping!)

Sooooooo Excited!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

YouTube reviews say that it is lighter thinner and smaller. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issueSmiley Very Happy I ordered the silver Versa because I have the same color Charge 2 and love it. I'm here trying to see if the Versa SE is worth settling for the charcoal color. Decisions, decisionsSmiley LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ssabels1, same here! But instead, I was gonna buy it in store when it came out but after waiting soooo long I finally decided to just pre-order it and it's coming in 1-2 weeks and most likely after the release date. I ordered the Peach/rose gold and I kinda regret it because I have to wait another week when originally I was gonna buy the black which would come in 1-2 weeks. But you know what? I'm just gonna take a deep breath and be patient a little while longer even tho my patience is at -1. I also watched every review video and every unboxing video and read almost every article on the Versa. I think I have a problem...

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer

I agree it is very ugly I do not like it but I need it. The the look of it alone is causing me to look elsewhere

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree it is very ugly I do not like it but I need it. The the look of it alone is causing me to look elsewhere. It looks too masculine for me also very archaic..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Love my Ionic still...don't like the look of versa at all

Shalom
Best Answer
0 Votes

So had my ionic for months now....love it love it...Versa to me is still ugly...love my nice big screen on Ionic and how it lays flat on my wrist...hoping for an Ionic 2 with less bezel space so bigger screen.  The versa is trying to hard to be an apple watch....I'm team Samsung so that's probably another hit for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the Versa is an improvement over the clunky Blaze. But I didn't buy them to be stylish. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes