Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return policy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit stopped tracking my sleep. Isn't there a year warranty/return policy? This was really my only reason for getting one, and if it's not working I don't need it. And no I'm not putting in the information myself.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It depends where you bought it from.

If you got it from the fitbit online store then you have 45 days to return it for a refund, for any reason.

This is separate from the warranty which runs for 1 or 2 years depending where you are but this only provides for a replacement in the event of a defect, not a refund. Details are at http://www.fitbit.com/returns

Best thing to do is contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com if they can't fix the problem then they can go through your options 

Best Answer

Their returns system is frustrating in the extreme. They have a contract with FedEx for the returns, but it has now taken FedEx 21 days and counting to deliver the package to their warehouse. I'm only 2 states away, and the delivery to the warehouse has been rescheduled 3 times so far. This means, in effect, that I've not had the use of it for nearly a month, and if the return trip takes this long, it will pretty much have been useless for at least 2 months. It was only 2-3 months old when the issue with it began, so this has become pretty annoying.

Best Answer

I’m currently experiencing this issue as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes