Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 went unresponsive today. Won't turn on at all, it was at about 70% battery this morning. I've put it on the charger and get no response. Haven't damaged it and only worn it on my wrist like every other day. I've only had this for 5 months. Help!!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same here. Just went off. Won’t charge. I’ve tried resetting, nothing seems to work

Best Answer

yup I could not get a BP reading  this AM and it stopped working all together. Now it just flashes Exercise and goes dark...oh technology 

Best Answer

There seems to be many many people with the same problem. Customer service gives the Sam response. Nothing has helped me. 😕🤯

Best Answer

Had the same thing happen today. The watch turned off after 30 minutes and went black. It will not power on now and is unresponsive.

Best Answer

Mine too. The heart rate has been WAY OFF for about 2 weeks and today the touch screen stopped working and now it is just showing the Fitbit logo and I can't do anything with it. It was at 95% charge the last I saw it so it's not dead. 

Best Answer

Mine too and contacted support to be told to return everything including charger in original box and they will send me instructions once they receive it back on how to order my replacement.  Only had mine since December and stopped working March 16th....

Best Answer
0 Votes