Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade program for Versa Smartwatches?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there an offer to trade in Versa and upgrade to Versa 2?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Jaxchinadoll, welcome to the Community Forums. 

As my friend @Odyssey13 has mentioned, at this moment there's no trade-in program for Fitbit trackers and smartwatches. 

However, I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates, keep an eye on this feature suggestion: Trade in/Upgrade program.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.  You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let us know if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jaxchinadoll   there is no trade in program for any of the Fitbit devices. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there @Jaxchinadoll, welcome to the Community Forums. 

As my friend @Odyssey13 has mentioned, at this moment there's no trade-in program for Fitbit trackers and smartwatches. 

However, I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates, keep an eye on this feature suggestion: Trade in/Upgrade program.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review.  You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let us know if you have any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Its a shame fitbit doesnt currently offer a trade in.  They dont appear to be worried about the fact that Samsung does have a trade in for their watches ( and other devices).  Right now Samsung is providing a $260 trade in for the Galaxy watch so you can purchase their newer Galaxy 3 watch (for $169).  

I had a charge and blaze and I wish I could have traded up to keep the faith and loyalty to Fitbit. I just decided to switch sides.  And I can use my watch to answer calls and talk...

Best Answer

Sorry I had not been on here to see your apply earlier.  I am trying to weigh out if I want to keep having a smart watch as I don't like having to rebuy every other year.   And I would have traded my fitbit in to upgrade, but now hearing what you said I might just change to a Samsung.   

Thanks for your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I'm looking to upgrade my versa 2 and I can send samsung my versa 2 and get a reduced samsung watch, or i can discard my versa 2 and pay full price for a versa 3. I know which one I'm leaning towards, which is a shame because I really like fitbit premium but I'll have to cancel that as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes