Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Versa Lite

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa lite is 3 months old and died 3 days ago, Iv tried all the tips to restart it but no success. 
I am requesting a replacement 
please advise community support 

thank you 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @KathyRich I have flagged a moderator to come and help you.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you 

Best Answer

Hello @KathyRich and @NellyG. I will gladly help you. 

@NellyG, thank you for reporting this. 

@KathyRich, welcome to the forums. Thank you very much for you initiative to resolve this on your own. Please confirm exactly what you have tried. In case your Fitbit Versa Lite does not react, please try the following: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? - click here

Please let me know how it goes. I look forward to your reply. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
Thanks for the link, I have left my Fitbit charging overnight and still no power, I have held the side buttons in for 10 seconds or longer several times over the last couple of days but with no success. It is a Fitbit lite so only one button. It just went blank while I was wearing it about a week ago, it didn’t get wet or dropped or knocked in anyway, it just went blank whilst on my arm.
I am very unhappy that a watch only about 3 months old which cost over £100 is faulty and I have a big gap in my work out statistics

Please advise what to do

Sent from Kathy R
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi
Thanks for the link, I have left my Fitbit charging overnight and still no power, I have held the side buttons in for 10 seconds or longer several times over the last couple of days but with no success. It is a Fitbit lite so only one button. It just went blank while I was wearing it about a week ago, it didn’t get wet or dropped or knocked in anyway, it just went blank whilst on my arm.
I am very unhappy that a watch only about 3 months old which cost over £100 is faulty and I have a big gap in my work out statistics

Please advise what to do 

I am requesting an urgent replacement 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello please can I have a response to my query and or request 

My new watch has just stopped working and I cannot record my activity and how long before I receive a response? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch is still under guarantee and is faulty. Please can someone from Fitbit respond to my request for a replacement 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KathyRich 

Perhaps your requests for support would be better directed here: Contact Fitbit

Best Answer

Ah Thank you for the tip 

I will contact them now 

Best Answer

Hello @KathyRich and @SunriseRun427. I apologize foe the delayed response. 

@SunriseRun427, thanks for the input. 

@KathyRich, I was informed your inquiry has been processed sucessfully. Support will keep on helping you and provide you with a resolution. Thanks for your patience. 

Please keep me posted. Greetings

Best Answer
0 Votes

My lite is black screened.

Still does silent alarms.

I cannot turn it off to reset.

Ive been reading for assistance but nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes

Iv had to email the support team who I’m waiting for a satisfactory response re advice 

il post advice on here but perhaps you should email the support team directly

community@mail.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Thanks, I've done that and it's in process of being resolved

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner and @KathyRich. I will gladly help you. 

@KathyRich, thanks for the update and the input. 

@SunsetRunner, I confirmed that you inquiry is being processed by support. You should soon receive an email address. Please reply to the email in case you need further help. 

Keep us posted. Greetings

Best Answer
0 Votes