Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 Not Receiving Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 was receiving text notifications for about half a day (the day I set it up). Now no longer does. 
I’ve  tried all the recommended fixes on the FitBit page but they do not work. 
Seems like a software update is needed to fix the problem as soon as possible. 

My Versa is having same issue, so I thought the  Versa 2 would take care of it since it’s a newer model but not the case - looks like I will be returning that one. 

Any suggestions?

I’d rather not switch to an Apple Watch but if the notifications won’t work on the Versa that may be the next step.

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

This does not work for me. My notifications are already set up this way.

This does not fix the problem. My notifications are already set up this way and I still don’t receive them.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me.  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wisegirl65.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the information provided in this thread helped you resolve the issue. Thank you for your time and feedback, I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

As of now, this thread will be closed, keep in mind that you can always create your own thread.

See you around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes