Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 battery draining too quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 2 charge has been amazing and lasting 6 days but yesterday it was OK change and beginning of today it died? How? I bought one for myself and my mum at same time and both of them seem to have the same issue at the same time? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jay9120  - did you do a firmware update or get it wet recently?

Try restarting both phone and watch and charging again, make sure the watch doesn't get hot while charging and if so stop immediately.

Also the Fitbit App gets updated occasionally and may have an issue, so also try with the Bluetooth off, restart the watch and see if battery life improves.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Jay9120. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with the Versa 2 devices. @Guy_ Thank you so much for your help!

As you may know, your Versa 2 battery should last up to 6 days. However, as with other electronic devices, the battery will depend on the features and how often they're used, such as the GPS, Spotify app or the Always-On display. While this doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, please take into into consideration the conditions that impact your watch's battery. 

That being said, I'd recommend to change the clock face to one designed by Fitbit and please confirm if you've followed the tips and recommendations to maximize your watch's battery life described here.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue... looking for solutions fitbit!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jennacircelli - without knowing the issue you have in more detail, consult this link, some of the options may apply and help How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed my fitbit background to a fitbit set one and reset and it seems to be working again now. I have only had it about 2 months and was unsure as to why it was dying so quick I do t have Spotify or anything on there it was just so random. I hope your one sorts itself out to 

Best Answer
0 Votes