Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen unresponsive

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 touchscreen either won't respond at all or responds really inaccurately to touch. I have updated it using the phone app and restarted using the button. I don't think I can do a factory reset as I can't use the touchscreen to get the the settings menu. Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
46 REPLIES 46

I had this same problem. Did every version of a reset and got the multi-lined screen of death and the exclamation saying it couldn’t continue updates etc. Contacted support, got a discount code. Bought a new fitbit inspire as I wasn’t going to spend more on something that doesn’t even last two years again. Was going to give versa2 charger to a friend a few weeks later. Plugged it in and put Versa2 in to make sure charger worked before giving it away and now Versa2 works perfectly. So, try letting the power run down completely then charge and try again. 

Best Answer
Oh wow really I will try that tomorrow,  I still have it n I bought another but it's not a fit it Versa 2 , it's a cheaper fit it almost like the Versa . I'm so greatful if it works , I'll let u know if it does I'm so excited n keeping my fingers crossed 🤞goodnight n God bless 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I just had the same problem. I haven’t even had mine for a year and the screen randomly fell apart and turned white so it is no longer usable. I contacted Fitbit and they will not send a replacement or fix the product I have already gotten. I will NOT be buying another Fitbit because that was WAY too expensive for it to last less than a year! I am very disappointed and I will tell everyone I know to stay far away from ANY Fitbit devices. Overpriced and poor quality because they want you to keep buying more of their products instead of making quality products. I am looking for another fitness tracker, what a waste of time and money! 

Best Answer

I suggest moving to a different fitness tracker.  I have had a Fitbit of some type since 2016 and they only last 1-3 years.  The first one they replaced for free.  When that one died I found a used one.  I bought my current Versa 2 in 2020 and now in 2022 the screen is unresponsive.  They seem to just not be made to last.  I’m moving on to either Polar or Apple, whichever has a better warranty and support for when issues arise.  I will invest no more money on these disposable products.

Best Answer

We’re do I buy a charger at for the versa 2?watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The latest software update on the Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch could be causing problems for the device. Numerous owners of the Versa 2 have reported their devices becoming unusable after installing the update. The update has possibly rendered some units to be unresponsive and this could be due to an unresolved bug.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes
I lost my charger and need to buy a new one … we’re can I buy a charger for my watch

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes