Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won’t connect to phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got a Versa 2 and I can’t seem to connect it to my phone via bluetooth, anyone know how I can do it?

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

Ok. O fixed my own problem! Idle clicking on the link Bluetooth menu. Don't click versa 2, just click versa!

It's currently downloading firmware and I'm super happy again! Whoop

Best Answer

You are a LIFE SAVER!!!! I have been fighting with this exact problem for the past few DAYS. I even tried chatting with customer service and they ended chat before helping me, so thank you! 

Best Answer
You are very welcome!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner - The “back” button is the button on the left. To restart the Versa 2, press the left and bottom right buttons at the same time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IOS user here.

Procedure does not work. It's clear that FITIBIT DEV Teams does not keep up with Apple APP updates.

When it works, it's great, when not...nuff said!

Best Answer
This was a very old post, at least a year or more. I figured it out and fixed it right away, but thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Go to your phone settings 

Find Fitbit App

Turn off “Allow Bluetooth”

Turn it back on 

Go to Fitbit app

A text box should pop up asking if you want to pair your Fitbit with your phone. Click “Yes”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbits are rubbish so disappointed I wasted money on one. I have had nothing but issues. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND .

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone still can't see my fitbit versa 2 I Bluetooth scanning mode

Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn't work at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank goodness I found this answer~~  I was getting very discouraged but this actually worked! Yay!!  Thank you!

Best Answer

I do t have any back buttons on my Fitbit 

image.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes