Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 is unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After only 12 months my Versa 3 has stopped working - I have tried all the suggestions on the forum and nothing works
I have now had 2 Fitbit watches that have last a total of 3 years. I will not be buying another one
Its a pile of junk

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Andrewsmith17 - one of the common problems where a watch only plays dead is it isn't charging. See How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

The other is it got wet, if that is the case it is damaged.

As you don't say why it has become not working this is just a guess. 

There can of course be other simple options that you may not have found. Finding the right one depends on what the current situation is exactly.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Andrewsmith17. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 is still unresponsive. I understand how you must be feeling, we're here to help! 

Have you tried what @Guy_ recommended? If so but the issue persists, as our last resort, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa 3. Important: Take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc. 

With the above being said, please follow the steps below in the order listed to properly perform the factory reset:

1. Don’t plug the Fitbit device into the charging cable. 
  2. Press and hold the button for about 8 seconds until the screen turns off. 
  3. After the screen turns off, you’ll feel a short vibration:
    1. When you feel the vibration, release the button and immediately press and hold the button again.
    2. Wait until the blue logo appears, then disappears:
      1. Immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold it .again, until you feel a vibration.
      2. After you feel the vibration, release the button. 
        • This vibration indicates you started the factory reset. 
        • After the Fitbit logo appears, the Fitbit device shows the image with the phone icon and setup indicator. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes