Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 strap keeps falling off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a versa 3 from Argos two days ago, I’ve got the strap exactly as shown in the videos and instructions. It’s come undone 11 times so far and is driving me nuts! The strap just comes off randomly on its own without me doing anything it’s obviously faulty. Anyone else had this problem and also do I take it back to Argos for replacement/refund? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

I have the same issue too.  Stepped off my boat yesterday and it came off and sank to the bottom.  I connected Fitbit and they said it isn't covered.  Seems like this is a major issue.  With they would at least acknowledge that they have an issue with this and try to come up with a fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like there is a major problem with this and Fitbit isn't standing by their product.  $200 plus for an activity tracker that comes off every time you try to be active.

Best Answer
0 Votes

same problem, comes off totally ramdomly, not connected to exercise or major movements.

i'm giving up and considering the apple or samsung

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. I don't even want to bother with Fitbit customer "sevice." I've had 6 models of Fitbit in about 9 years. The last 3 have had some kind of.problem. the return/replqce practice is ridiculous. Always ends up taking well over a month. It doesn't make any sense at all if you want to track health and fitness data that it would be fine to just stop for 4-6 weeks because quality control is poor. This is definitely the last straw for me with Fitbit.  I'll be canceling my premium membership and patronizing a competitor. 

Best Answer