Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 strap keeps falling off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a versa 3 from Argos two days ago, I’ve got the strap exactly as shown in the videos and instructions. It’s come undone 11 times so far and is driving me nuts! The strap just comes off randomly on its own without me doing anything it’s obviously faulty. Anyone else had this problem and also do I take it back to Argos for replacement/refund? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Hi @nanajen, welcome to the community.

Which part of the strap is coming undone? Is it the part that secures into the watch itself, or the "buckle" that you secure around your wrist? I've been wearing my Sense since launch and have yet to have it come undone at all. If you think it's faulty, I would definitely take it back to Argos and ask for an exchange. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Same here nankeen, at the part that connects to the watch, it falls off for no reason and sometimes l don't even know because it hits soft ground

Its a BIG PROBLEM

Best Answer

Hi @nanajen @sassa1957, welcome to the Community Forums. @N8teGee it's great to see you here. 

@nanajen @sassa1957 Thanks for sharing those details about this situation with your Versa 3 watches. I'm sorry to know about this. Are you able to listen a click when you connect the strap to the watch? if not, please check the information in this link How do I wear my Fitbit device?

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue  with mine I have purchase two different fitbit bands as well thinking maybe it's the bands and they also do it

Best Answer
I finally realised the problem, l had the strap back to front
Hasn't fallen off since
Hope that's your problem too
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same problem. Driving me nuts.

Best Answer
Glad to hear you got yours solved. I am putting the band in correctly as I
double checked once I saw your reply... still having the issue of the band
falling out. Had this same issue when I had the ionic...was hoping the
upgrade would have fixed this issue...guess not...very disappointing
Best Answer

Mine falls off too. Once or twice a day so far

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

@sassa1957 I'm glad to know you were able to solve this issue.

@OllieN thanks for the details shared. I spoke to the Support team and they informed me you are already in contact with them about this. Please follow their instructions and reply back to them so you can receive help.

@Mowry4 @Duke2905 thanks for the information provided on your posts. At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
Why has it taken months for fitbit to even reply? Very poor
Best Answer

I expect Fitbit will shut my views down again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The fix I found was to buy a Samsung watch haven't had an issue since...fitbit has sent me replacements and it takes forever to get those replacements and it doesn't fix the issue can't fix this design flaw

Best Answer
I received my replacement fairly quickly after I completed the somewhat
convoluted return process. I have not had an issue with the band falling
off with the replacement item. Hope this lasts. If I do, I'll keep your
suggestion in mind.

--
Regards,

Olivien
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my Versa 3 after my 5th Ionic gave up after 5 months

played badminton tonight and the strap came away from it joint with the watch face 6 times

I had to put it in my pocket

Why do I keep persevering with Fitbit. If it is not their tech which is rubbish it is their accessories 

If I lose this whilst running I will go ballistic 

Best Answer

I’ve had my band a week and it falls off regularly when I exercise despite being secured correctly. I lost it completely yesterday but was lucky it was handed into my kids nursery. Returning it now and getting an iwatch as can’t risk losing an expensive bit of kit like this. Very disappointed as I love some of the features of the watch. 

Best Answer

Same here my Fitbit versa 3 the band keeps coming off no matter what side I put in first one of them comes off I've l had it come off numerous times luckily I've been either able to catch it or it was in my jacket I've had it I'm just about ready to throw in the towel on this why didn't they just do it like the first or two which was definitely easier and stayed in much better this is terrible this much money for watching the bands don't stay in

Best Answer

Mine does not click on the one side I've tried different ways to do it I reverse the band nothing it still does not click and it's very loose

Best Answer

Same problem here - paid £160 for the versa 3 and the top band comes unconnected for no reason. Spent 30 mins on Fitbit chatbot on Friday to try resolve with them - useless - I gave up in the end. 

Best Answer
Such a shameSent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Best Answer
0 Votes