Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 won't charge after Update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve updated my versa 3 and my sons versa 2 and now they won’t charge

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jobriggs8574- - there seems to be issues with the update and for the Versa 3 it could also be the cable, see all instructions How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

For the Versa 2 that is odd - try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jobriggs8574- - there seems to be issues with the update and for the Versa 3 it could also be the cable, see all instructions How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

For the Versa 2 that is odd - try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you. I bought a new charger today just incase and still dead. I updated my versa 3 also and that came back on a few hrs later but not the 2. Not good 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa was working flawless now it won't charge after the update....it's actually saying charging on the watch but the percentage not moving....I didn't have this problem till the update and it's been working flawlessly for 1yr

Best Answer
0 Votes
Must of been a problem on the update. Bad attempt to get us to buy new
which worked because I’m lost without it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

same with us. Versa 2 is not charging after update. Plugged into different outlets and charging bricks. Tried it on a PC usb and it says charges slowly but that seems to be the only place it works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes