Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Won't Install New SpO2 Clock Face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I updated my Versa's firmware and tried to install the new SpO2 Clock Face. It won't completely install. Has anyone successfully installed it on their Versa?

https://www.techradar.com/news/fitbit-releases-a-special-update-to-help-you-check-your-oxygen-satura...

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Same here. I thought only working in some regions first before Asia countries get it. Apparently it is not. Shouldn't launch it when it is not ready yet. 

Best Answer

Funny, the Fitbit support person I've been in contact with about this seems to not know it's not in the US.. they made it seem like it was US only. The link I've been accessing it from specifically mentioned "EN US". 

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/fadb02f3-5d1b-4588-a05c-e6a9db74bf7a

The rolling release thing seems more likely. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got off the phone with FitBit Support and they confirmed this information. This clock face will not be available in US until Sep 25. 

Best Answer
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou guess have to wait
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks much for providing a date.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That makes sense. Don't release a useful feature until the new Fitbit versions come out.

Best Answer

This release could have been done better. Several tech sites mentioned it's availability and gave a link and none of them said it was not available in the U.S yet. It's not the biggest item in the world and we'll all get it, but when it's said something is available they should be a bit more transparent on any limitations. 

---------------------------

It would be nice for a message on the install page saying that. You shouldn't have had to call them. What would it have taken them to put simple sentence on that page?..lol But anyways, thanks for the information. 

Modifica del moderatore: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here 🥺

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not resolved... I'm in UK and watchface won't install on Versa 2..

Best Answer

It has installed on my Versa 2 but doesn’t show SPo2

uk

Best Answer

Won’t install on my Versa Lite, was available, says it’s compatible with 6 Fitbits, then saw compatible with 3 on another place, but won’t install. I saw somewhere else that it’s available in EU & Canada first. Fitbit needs to pay more attention to how they roll out these things-should’ve said “coming soon!”  It has caused a lot of confusion & frustration.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So why does the app provide the option to select and install this clockface?

Update:

Disregard my last reply - thanks!

Sixpacker = "Best Answer."  Thanks!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

One guy from Lithuania have successful install

F3C74D08-C18C-4682-8AA9-032BCD844091.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
No travel plans at this time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m think it’s another thing ... He is set country Ireland, he get Versa (first Versa) update, after that he is successful install clock face

8D93BA5D-D86E-48B1-9FFC-BE0102FC57D5.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

They probably don't want to affect the potential sales of the Versa 3 and Sense. If they release it before the other devices are out some may be happy enough with what they got. They're also giving a feeling of what you currently got is still a worthy device for those that don't want to spend the money on a new device. Meaning that you have something to look forward to as well later this month if one can't afford to upgrade or doesn't want to. It's all marketing. Nothing wrong with that, it is a business after all but they could have been a little more transparent with the details on when users will see it available for their area. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I went to https://www.fitbit.com/settings/profile and changed my country to the UK.  The SpO2 watch face installed right afterward with no problems.

Best Answer
Ingenious!
Best Answer
0 Votes

For me wont help change country, even I’m used VPN- nothing...

Best Answer
0 Votes