Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Won't Install New SpO2 Clock Face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I updated my Versa's firmware and tried to install the new SpO2 Clock Face. It won't completely install. Has anyone successfully installed it on their Versa?

https://www.techradar.com/news/fitbit-releases-a-special-update-to-help-you-check-your-oxygen-satura...

Best Answer
87 REPLIES 87

Changing profile to UK, workes for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As a warning! Since I've updated my Fitbit versa to the new watchface the heart rate monitor stopped working. Either the new watchface broke it or it's just a coincidence but I've been left without heart rate sensor.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have it on a Versa 2 and working. 

there’s room for some improvement, but on the whole I like the face a lot. It’s like the Versa should have had to begin with!

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Able-to-customize-the-stats-of-the-SpO2-clock-fa...

Best Answer
0 Votes

That seems like a good reason why it doesn't work, I guess I'll have to wait. LOL

Fitbit Enthusiast
Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed the clockface but it didnt show the SpO2 (Germany), so I restarted my Versa 2 (press the button on the side for 10 seconds) and now it's working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those who want the new SpO2 watch face and you can't find it in the app without using a link do the following:

Go to Fitbit app > Account > Profile > Personal and change your location to UK.

Clock face will now be seen in All Clocks and will download/install. If you change your location back to your correct setting the app will show it needs to be downloaded and you won't be able to change to it. Here is more info about this clock face and it's datah https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2459.htm?Highlight=Spo2%20clock%20face

UPDATE: If you have Fitbit on a computer or iPad or anywhere else, be sure to check those settings as well. Settings there may prevent you from being able too see and/or install this clock face. Also, this clock face doesn't use previous data to display a SpO2 reading, so the it will display --% when it's installed and anytime you switch clock faces to it until you have had sleep for at least 3hrs.

........(o\vw/o) beep beep
Best Answer

I was finally able to download it yesterday and so far it’s working great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After reading the other post, it seems to me that we have to wait until it is available in the US.  I have had the same problem as everyone else. The watch face is not on the Fitbit site I got it through an article. The watch shows up under my watch faces it just won't download. So I am going to wait a couple of days to see if it downloads. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in Canada and I was able to download the clockface in the Fitbit app. Everything works *except the 02 saturation... it toggles to give me time, HR, steps, active zone minutes, floors... but 02 saturation is blank and says it needs "Sleep to update" even though it has recorded new sleep scores since installing the 02 saturation clockface.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  I have marked it on my calendar!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to download now. I downloaded to my Versa last Sunday, 9/13!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to install the SpO2 clock face, but the O2 never updated with quantifications.  AND I can't go back to any other clock face.  I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the app and a factory reset to the watch. Neither has restored the ability to update the face.  UHG!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ditto for me on never getting an O2 reading. You should be able to return to your previous clock face by using your phone app.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  Installed it but won't show any resgs for the SO2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem on versa 2 everything else shows but not sp02 readings 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there I found I needed that clock face running when wore the watch at
night. Then when sync in morning after the app reviews data it appears a
bit later.
Best Answer

I have been able to install the clock face but it keeps automatically reverting back to an old clock face randomly (original Versa)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update on Spo2 clock face not installing.

Downloaded about 3 days ago. It is working well. Seems to take a lot of battery power. Noticed another issue with clock faces--updated clock faces that accurately reflect zone minutes seem to be fully functional but those clock faces that don't accurately handle zone minutes seem to stop working or disappear. If you are suffering from clock faces disappearing (as I did), look for replacement that works with zone minutes. Might help. Some apps that are zone minute compatible show a substantial difference from the android app. Check to make sure that the clock face accurately handles zone minutes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Installed a few days ago as well, and am generally happy with this...
BUT, if I'm not mistaken there seems to be no battery level indicator on
any screen. I have to change clock faces to see my battery level.
Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI If you swipe up on your Versa you will see your battery level indicator.

Best Answer
0 Votes