Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa blank screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So angry and frustrated. My Versa (less than a month old) has died this morning, nothing, nada, zero, blank screen. It won't charge up it won't do anything. It was fine yesterday with a full charge not this morning nothing and I lost a whole work out!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
292 REPLIES 292
All you can do it contact Fitbit customer services and they’ll ask you a series of questions and then they’ll probably ask you to send them a video of you doing the factory reset. Once you’ve done that that should send you a replacement.
It makes me so cross as the company won’t except any ownership over the repeated problems so many of us are experiencing, and all they say it “this is why we have a customer help line” 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
They won’t help as I bought from eBay!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My replacement already broke after a few months.  I’m done with this piece of garbage. At least it was a gift so I didn’t have to pay for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m on my 3rd !! 😅

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa screen is blank but everything works through phone tried pushing left button and bottom right button not didn’t work on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually got on a chat with them and I don’t know what happened but as soon as I started talking to them it just started working again. As soon as they check the last time I sync’d it. Either way if it doesn’t work they will send you a new one free of cost.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
No they won’t! They refused to replace it as it was purchased from a seller on EBay - brand new - but most eBay sellers are considered non registered retailers therefore Fitbit will not replace it. (All unknown to me at time of purchase btw)

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. Worked fine until midday on 6/24/19. My battery indicators won't light up. It will charge fully on charger and can get screen to display for about a minute. I tried doing the restart several times and it never restarted. I am so frustrated since I bought in October and gave my flex away.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa has a black screen won't turn on 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Join the club😅

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this process numerous times. Nothing showing to include logo. The versa is syncing , but the screen is blank 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for my Versa 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine still does not work. For the price I paid I won’t buy another one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using a 3rd party watch theme, or a FitBit made theme? I solved my problems with the screen blanking out by using only FitBit made themes. It's unfortunate to see the wonderful customization 3rd parties have provided yet see it cause problems with the watch. However, it is 100% usable like this.

Also, I noticed the more apps I have pushing to my watch, the more quickly my battery dies, and the more likely my screen on the watch is to act up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes Ive had no problems since minimising the amount of apps/data I connect to it.
It’s a shame as it’s not really fulfilling all that it should but what can you do 🤷‍:female_sign:

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa's battery is at 99% and it just randomly turned off today (blank screen, no flashing light on the back, like the battery is dead). After placing it on the charger it will turn on briefly, but not for long. It won't stay on. I've tried resets... I can't find a place to email Fitbit for this issue. Help, Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Scott! Did you ever get this issue resolved? If so, how? I am experiencing the exact same issue with my Fitbit. The lights are flashing on the back but the screen is black. Also, I can feel a slight vibration when trying to do the reset but the screen remains blank. It continues to count my steps on my app as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My third one has just stopped working, so looks like I’ll be contacting customer services AGAIN! It annoys me as there is clearly a massive issue with this watch but they refuse to admit it!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Yep - it’s laughable

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer