Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display is stuck at Fitbit logo screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa suddenly went to logo screen and won’t do anything. I have tried restarting it multiple times and even factory reset. I have deleted the app wiped all data etc etc like it was a brand new device and it still just stays on the logo screen apart from when syncing from the app I do get the passcode come up but once entered then it just returns to the fitbit logo.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
129 REPLIES 129

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer

Hi @MrsMason2016  I have flagged your post for a moderators assistance.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @MrsMason2016! Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue with your Versa's display. Nice way to go!

I have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for all your help guys @NellyG  and @SunsetRunner!

I'll be around, keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have the same problem. The logo won’t disappear. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue. It happened after I forgot to charge it and it ran out of battery. Recharged and then this. 

With my issue the logo doesn't go away, it is permanently on the screen (so assume my battery will die soon).

Can't do anything with it.

Please help!

Ross

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @RossMcG! Thanks for the details provided. 

Please try to restart your Versa by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. For Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, hold the back button for 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Give this a go and let me know if the Fitbit logo disappears. I'll be around, keep me posted.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Hi,

I tried this three times already. It works for all of about 5 seconds, then
the screen goes really dull and dark. At this point there is no
functionality.

I managed to remove the logo from being permanently on the screen, but the
logo appears again as soon as you press the left side button and won't go
away until you perform a restart.

Have you seen the famous Dead Parrot sketch from Monty Python? The watch is
a bit like the parrot.

Best

Ross
Best Answer

Hi @RossMcG! Thanks for following the tips and recommendations I've provided above. 

I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you soon! 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I’ve tried all the steps and a my Fitbit Versa only shows the logo on the screen. So far, all I’ve been able to do is get it to go away and make it come back. Can’t find it on Bluetooth either. Help would be greatly appreciated! 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @AllenMou. I'd recommend to restart your Versa by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. For Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, hold the back button for 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Give this a go and let me know the outcome, I'll be around and glad to further assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution...

Best Answer

Hello there @SouthAfrican, thanks for stopping by. If your Fitbit is stuck at the logo screen, please follow the recommendation I've shared here

Let me know the outcome, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only the logo and a back red light will come on my Versa.  I have tried numerous times to go to factory settings and to update; the green check box will come on but it continues with the logo only and red light on the back.

Best Answer

Происходит то же самое. Одно лого ,если с синхронизируется ,то только на пару секунд и обрывает. Перезагружал кнопками назад и вниз. До заводских настроек сделал. Теперь вообще не могу пользоваться часами. Буду благодарен если вы решите мою проблему. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

People are saying they have tried all these steps and you are cutting and pasting some steps they already tried AND a step that involves their FitBit working which they already communicated does not work.  It is fairly difficult to get into your phone Settings when your phone is locked up.

It appears this is not an isolated problem and likely not fixable without sending your FitBit in for a new one (a pain to do) or return it to Costco or whatever store you got it from if you have a warranty.

Best Answer

My husband just had the same issue two days ago.  Already went through the steps as noted from others with the same problem.  Very frustrating.  We're thinking of going to Apple.  I have a Versa less than a year old that won't hold a charge for more than a day.

Best Answer

You can always try holding down all 3 buttons and reset it, all apps will be saved 👍

Sorry just seen you have tried that 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1617628185658.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue and still stuck... 😞

Best Answer
It’s very frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer