Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa heart rate settings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my Versa started giving me outrageously high heart rate numbers and I've only been getting basic sleep details (these issues started on the same day).

I'm trying to follow the advice I've seen for this issue and I've reset my fitbit 10+ times, but I cannot find any heart rate settings on my app or through my dashboard settings. I have turned the heart rate off and on again on the actual fitbit multiple times (it was ON the first time I went to toggle it). I've read on Fitbit's website that there should be a way to turn the heart rate ON>OFF>AUTO either through the settings on my dashboard or on the app - but there is no setting on either for anything heart rate related.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@remeroo, it's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your Versa heart rate sensor and settings and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. The options you are describing are most likely for the Charge 2 that has the Auto setting and the heart rate sensor is configured via the Fitbit app. On the Versa the settings are on the device itself. You can check these suggestions to improve the heart rate reading.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa is showing crazy numbers on the HR and activity for the last to days, I have restarted to factory settings many times and I have followed all the instructions from the forums like turning HR on/off in the clock app.. I have also updated the Fitbit app on my phone. I am not sure what else should I do? I bought this device last Xmas ( 2018) and it had worked pretty well until now.. please help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you have any luck with this. I am experiencing the same 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No help. And now, I have no heart rate readings at all. I emailed support again last week, but no response yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes