Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not syncing correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit what happening with your syncing ! 

I have to restart my phone , restart my watch and in the end it doesn't work .

Anyone planning to purchase the watch pls don't they have syncing issues . 

The watch is good but the connection for Bluetooth and notification sucks big time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
342 REPLIES 342

Done every step of all the suggestions and my up-to-date Android phone cannot pair my Versa 2, which had been working fine for over a year and just yesterday stopped syncing. Re-install, reset, reconfigure... nothing helps. I have seen many angry posts from other users complaining for the same issue and not getting a real solution to a problem that is draining my time. Don't reply with an excuse or the same recommendation copied all over the forum unless it is the actual solution. 

Best Answer

Still not solved. I am giving up.  After the most recent Fitbit App update, Feb 2021, phone which has been more or less OK for 12mths since Fitbit replaced the watch itself (just had to remember to open the app on the phone each day to remind it to sync), is now not only refusing to sync - so time on watch is not even right - Bluetooth on my android phone can no longer see it.  I just don't have the patience.  So I'm off to find reviews of UK smart watches and see if someone else has something useful that I can still afford. Best of luck to you all with your watches.  

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand that this can be very frustrating, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.

If you haven't done so, please follow our complete troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer