Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not syncing correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit what happening with your syncing ! 

I have to restart my phone , restart my watch and in the end it doesn't work .

Anyone planning to purchase the watch pls don't they have syncing issues . 

The watch is good but the connection for Bluetooth and notification sucks big time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
342 REPLIES 342

I’m having exactly the same issues my iPhone X with the latest software, it stops syncing for no good reason, switch off Bluetooth or the watch and then boom it’s back....then a bit later it stops.  I bought the versa so I could get my notifications. 

If it cant do the basic job it’s  supposed to do then that’s pretty poor. The only good thing is it looks like I’m not the only person having the same issue.

Best Answer

You are definitely not the only one. If you can return it I would highly recommend and purchase a different tracker.

Best Answer

Yes, what is the status of the updates? I have been dealing with sync
issues since I bought it in December.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and it syncs once a week or so.
Android version 5.1.1.

The explanation that the problem was the new Pie version of Android is
incorrect. It seems Versa is not able to handle Android.

Anyone with an android having success with the app syncing properly?

Thank you,
Pattie

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into this one. Such poor service
and that they would put out a product that clearly has issues.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
I feel your pain...what works for me is putting Versa on the charge and
phone directly by it...somehow it works better that way, otherwise keep
syncing, restarting blue-tooth, and app and turn on and off the phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Call fitbit they will get you synced.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no problems with my Versa syncing until the last update was downloaded. My Tracfone LG Rebel is not supported by Fitbit so I am referencing my home computer which is an HP running Windows 10. The only two ways I can get it to sync so I can check my steps etc. is to restart my computer or reset my Century Link DSL. This is very frustrating and a huge pain in the posterior to have to do this many times a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ha. Been there done that. Numerous times. See posts.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PattieL1108 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if your Versa syncs your data properly now.

In the meantime, try setting up your Versa from scratch and monitor the syncing feature for the next 24 hours and let me know how it goes.

@Odsel @jpInNashville @ranger620  Thank you for sharing your feedback and contribution.

Don't hesitate to get back if more assistance is needed and I'll be happy to follow up!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I am having trouble synching my Fitbit versa - i had this problem before but it once I restarted my phone and the watch it was fine .I have tried doing it this time and went to all the other steps you advised the others to do but still no luck 

Any help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you go into bluetooth unpair device. Fitbit will pair for you
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not normally. Have done this many times with no success. Thx anyway.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You call that solved? OMG! Every 2 days I have had to go through these steps for 45 min. Sick of this piece of junk. How about sending out an update to really fix the problem?

Best Answer
I have tried all the suggestions that have been submitted and none have solved the problem. To sync with my HP desktop that has Windows 10 I have to either reboot the computer or reset my DSL. This is every time I want to check my dashboard in the software. I will never buy another Fitbit product.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
I share your frustration.  I have tried all the suggestions and nothing has changed.  The problems all started for me after I downloaded the last software update Fitbit provided.  I did not have this problem with the previous software.  I have version 32.33.1.30.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Geez, not much to go through is it? I've tried all these solutions and I'm still having this issue. I'm fortunate if it actually syncs up once a week! However my husband is still enjoying the wonder & ease of my Blaze which is several years old. Perhaps Fitbit could figure this bug out before our next update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of the above. Turning on and off bluetooth, resetting my fitbit, force stoping, unistalling and reinstalling AND I still having issues with it syncing. So, disappointing. Never had issues with my Fitbit HR 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of the above. Turning on and off bluetooth, resetting my fitbit, force stoping, unistalling and reinstalling AND I still having issues with it syncing. So, disappointing. Never had issues with my Fitbit HR 2. I try over and over and OCCASIONALLY I can FINALLY get it to update. SO, FRUSTRATING- why have it?? ☹

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using Samsung Galaxy S9 - all updates completed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Every other day I have sync issues with my Versa. Occasionally it will go about a week without any issue but most of the time I have to un-pair every device from my phone, turn my phone and fitbit off and back on several times before the Versa will sync to my Moto Z2 force. It is so frustrating I have mostly quit using the app. 

Best Answer

This is getting very frustrating.  If I reboot my phone/watch, toggle bluetooth, and wave a chicken bone I can get my Versa to synch maybe twice a day.  I've had MORE luck getting it to synch to my Windows 10 machine than my Android (Pie) device but it involves way more work/hope than I've experienced previously with either the Versa or my Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes