Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not syncing correctly.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit what happening with your syncing ! 

I have to restart my phone , restart my watch and in the end it doesn't work .

Anyone planning to purchase the watch pls don't they have syncing issues . 

The watch is good but the connection for Bluetooth and notification sucks big time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
342 REPLIES 342

Wow - Wish I had know about the syncing issue before I bout the Versa 4 days ago.  I had a Charge 2 and never had an issue with syncing.  However, every day I've had to reboot/remove the software to get the phone to sync.

For the records -

• Phone model you're currently using.-  LGV20
  • OS version running on it - Android
  • App version installed (go to the app > Account > Help to get it) -  V2.94
  • List of troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. delete/install app; reboot phone; turn bluetooth off and on; log out, remove and add watch.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. That's a waste of 160.00
Best Answer

Battery on my Blaze died up graded? To Versa at least 2 issues,#1 Fitbit won't connect with the app so I can change face etc.settings say that versa is connected to bluetooth. Phone is synced to Fitbit for activity ,just can't  change stuff.#2 Every time the phone turns back on when I try to reboot it goes back the the Blaze and I have to uninstall and reinstall Fitbit app to get back to Versa I have a galaxy 9+

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried everything mentioned on all forums, and Fitbit Versa is not syncing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Please make sure you sync the watch before performing the reset"

Yeah, that's kind of the problem here...

Best Answer
0 Votes

What phone number should I call?

Best Answer
0 Votes

what's the phone number?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an iphone 10, OS 

Versa version 33.1.30

I would appreciate a phone call to resolve this issue ASAP.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Fitbit versa in December for Xmas. It worked until 4 days ago. I've tried everything listed here....twice! It refuses to sync. I use it with my Android tablet and phone. Nothing works. It recognizes the battery but no syncing. What do I do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call then.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything listed and still doesn't work. I factory reset and now I cant get watch working. It just keeps telling me to download app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a replacement from company

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet
Best Answer
0 Votes
I got a replacement also. However, it does not sync as well.  Sonetimes it takes several hours before it will sync.  I am not satisfied at all with the Versa.  Is it a software issue? 
Best Answer
0 Votes
They never said. It was definitely their problem...whether software or the Fitbit itself. So far I've had good luck with the replacement...but it took almost a year for my first one to go bad so I'm just waiting....

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Tablet
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried all suggestions for my Versa Lite. Nothing works. Crap product. Have only had it for a week.

Best Answer

My Fitbit steps is not syncing either . I have to reset it every day to get it to sync. It is a big pain to have to do it every day!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Get a new one from the co. Design flawSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
How could I get a new one ? I ordered my Fitbit versa lite from the Fitbit website .

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I just called them. # listed on their website. They had me try s bunch of stuff then decided it was the fitbit and not my phone or tabletSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I will give them a call in the morning .’it is just a pain having to turn on my Bluetooth on and off and physically reset if my Fitbit . It notifies me when I get 10,000 steps but is always shows my steps one my Fitbit from the night before and when I reset it it goes to the right number of steps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes