Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not getting call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help??, my calls, don't registrer om my Versa,?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@frmonica, welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your call notifications on your Versa. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleIf you haven't set them up then please try these instructions. If the issue persist then please try the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@frmonica, welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your call notifications on your Versa. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleIf you haven't set them up then please try these instructions. If the issue persist then please try the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa stopped receiving call notifications and I did all the troubleshooting advice in this post and I still do not receive call notifications. Any more suggestions? Texts come through no problem as do emails and calendar notifications. Not sure why call notifications aren't coming through. Thank you for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi nice to me you here,i will be so happy if you text me back thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MMV12, it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums. Regarding the call notifications issue that your Fitbit Versa has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps before contacting our forums.

Before proceeding accordingly, I'd like to know if your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, turn off the notifications, log out of the Fitbit app, restart your phone again, open the app and log in. Finally, turn on the notifications feature and monitor them during the next 24 hours and see if it notifies you when receiving a call.

Thank you for joining us in this thread @jameswesley. In order to avoid any confusion on my end, please let me know if your Versa is also experiencing issues when receiving call notifications.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thank you @JuanJoFitbit! I did all that was posted and I still cannot receive calls notifications on my Versa. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit my Versa now shows missed calls, but will not vibrate for an incoming call?!! Any troubleshooting ideas? Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes