Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't track my sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa hasn't tracked my sleep for the past two nights. I have entered my sleep manually, but no sleep stages or other info.  This is one of the reasons I got a fitness tracking watch.  Seriously considering sending it back to Fitbit for a refund.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33
My guess would be heartrate isn't dropping or you are restless and it's not kicking in.  The issue I had was not getting REM, light, awake and deep sleep data....just basic.  Sliding the piece up the arm between 2 and 3 finger widths from wrist bone works.  Strange. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

So suddenly after 3 weeks my heart rate isn't dropping or I'm doing jazz hands for 6 hours? I don't think so

Best Answer
I'm no expert....just a user that has had a little success in getting it back to normal...  Try resetting it by holding in the button until it goes black and the icon shows up.  Also restart your phone or whatever you use to sync.  The other thing that helped was to slide the Versa up the arm to about three finger widths from the wrist bone.  No idea why that's important, but it is.  Good luck.  That's all I have.  Try (877) 623 4997 and maybe talk to a human.....
Best Answer

My Fitbit (Watch) is not displaying my sleep.  I bought it to see results on Fitbit NOT to have to go to App on Android,  Please help to resolve.

Best Answer

So, this has been happening to me for months, I too followed all the advice.  The last time my sleep tracked was 20 December 2019 and even before then, it was tracking badly and inaccurately.  It's got to the point, I don't even bother wearing it anymore considering the only reason I purchased this was to track my sleep!

Such a waste of money.

Best Answer

My Versa 2 keeps telling me to wear my fitbit to bed when I have been wearing it!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you even read what they said...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same thing. Almost 2 week's now. Grrrr! That was my favorite function.  Lol. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It self corrected,  but now with latest update it won't sync with my Android phone.  I got a cheap Healthwatch and am trying it.   50 bucks and impressive so far, but tricky to get it going.  

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

None of this helped. Looking for fitbit address to write formal letter of complaint.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa lite did this 3 nights in a row and I tried several suggested methods to correct it. It was actually very simple though. I went through my settings and found the heart rate monitoring function was off.  Somehow I had turned it off. I turn it back on and its been working fine.

Best Answer

Hi. 

Re-starts did not work. 

Reinstall did not work. 

Changing tightness and positiin did not work.

Update did not work. 

Clearing cache and data did not work.

Still no sleep score and no heart rate score since March 8th. 

Very disappointing considering how much I paid for this tracker which is just over 1 year old.

Best Answer

I gave up eventually. My Mum's did exactly the same thing just after 12 months.

The best thing to do?  Make a formal complaint and ask for a refund.

Best Answer

So sorry that you're having a problem.  For a while my watch would only communicate with my iPad and not my phone.  Sounds like yours has a bigger problem.  I'd try their 24/7 helpline  (877) 623-4997

Best Answer