Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on and it will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa died completely while I was out shopping 2 days ago, when I got back home I placed it on the charger and its been on it for 2 days and I has not charged at all. I have tried charging from computers, and different wall outlets. I'm very upset!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
116 REPLIES 116

Worked for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fctory reset helped, thank you

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this! It worked. Panic over! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reset my versa and hopefully it'll stay working.. thank you as i was starting to panic.  Only have this watch 2 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the partial factory reset. Just holding the three buttons until the fitbit symbol appeared then I let the bottom button go and just held the other two until the screen came back on. I placed it in the charger and it's doing its thing now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Call Fitbit their customer service is good about taking care of issue . Sadly I got my versa to replace my old Fitbit that upped and diedd after about a year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. This worked for me also. Panic attack averted.

Best Answer

Me too 2/26

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was super helpful, thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Factory reset helped, thank you 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks everyone. This issue was solved over a year ago.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked like a charm. Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting it worked. Thank you.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried pressing all 3 buttons and the 0 % came up and went away. After 12 sec I released the lower right and waited but it didn’t vibrate. I put it back on the charger and will try again.

Is there any hope? I also tried charging it in my husband’s charger before I did this and it wouldn’t charge.

Best Answer

Just checked on my watch (where the zero came up instead of the logo in the previous post) and it looks like it is charging. It is at 13%. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for these instructions! I tried plugging my charger into several

outlets and even tried putting my Fitbit into my roommates chargers to no avail. Under these stay-at-home orders, I’m hyper attuned to the drop in my step count and was really disappointed in not having my tracker. 
Your reset steps worked perfectly for me! Thanks again for taking the time to post this! 

Best Answer

I have had my versa for 3 days its brand new it died while I was cutting grass now it won't charge..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Leave the watch in the charger for a few hours. Then take it out. Hold down the button in the left and the top button on the right with your left hand. Hold the the right lower button down with your right hand. Hold all three at once for about 15 -30 secs. Then release the right lower button and wait another 8-10 secs. At that point something may come up on the screen like the Fitbit icon or 0% charge. This resets the watch. Put it in the charger and take out after 2 hours. Hopefully you will see where it charged. You may have to do this a few times.
I thought my 18 month old watch was a goner for sure but it came back. In the future be sure not to let the charge get low, like less than 10 percent.
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Me too. And now, how to trust in this brand again???

Best Answer
0 Votes

It works!!!! Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Now, I'm affraid if this may happen again when I am use the alarm function!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes