Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration not working for text/call notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa isn't vibrating or telling me when i get a call or text.  When i pull down they are there but i want the notification.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
390 REPLIES 390

Call FitBit & tell them all you did or they will have you do them again.
They helped me.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Huh? My sleep and steps update all-day. My texts, emails, news, etc all
come through, they just don't vibrate.
Best Answer

Mine did this. On you Versa watch swipe left, settings, do not disturb and turn to off. Not sure how mine got turned on but this was why mine wasn't vibrating. 

Hope this helps 

Ellie

Best Answer
Thanks, Ellie. I checked what you mentioned to be sure.

🏋‍:male_sign:RAW🏋‍:male_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me, thank you for posting!! Thanks Jbolling! Just saved myself £199 buying a new Versa as I was so sick of not getting notifications!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had same problem turn off do not disturb on phone and watch works fine now 

Best Answer

I've just spent the last hour trying to figure out why mine had stopped vibrating, used to then stopped all of a sudden. Just realised I had it set on do not disturb, no idea how I managed to do it but went into settings on the fitbit and turned off do not disturb! Works perfectly again!!

Best Answer
I find that this is usually the case. You are not alone.

Sue
Best Answer
Thanks, DD.

🏋‍:male_sign:RAW🏋‍:male_sign:
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked!  At least I know the vibration motor works.  Still unsure why it's not vibrating when I need to move, when I get a text or a phone call.  It's a mystery that is annoying for sure.  I have uninstalled the app, removed the versa, disconnected it, turned my phone off & back on....I've tried everything.  We have Sprint phone service.  Sprint has joined with T-Mobile & this weekend we went to the T-Mobile store to have a T-Mobile SIM card installed.  I swear it has to do with that, but I still can't figure out how to fix it.

------------------------------------

Not sure what I did, but now the texts & calls are coming through...go figure.  I'm even getting the "getting up & walk fatty" notifications on my wrist.

Best Answer

Hello everyone, thanks for your participation in the Community. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and if you're experiencing this issue, please follow our tips in this help article: Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me? You can also try restarting your device: How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

I am going to close this thread, but if there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer