3rd Party Apps on Sense 2 and Versa 4

Restore the ability to install 3rd party apps on the Versa 4 as was possible in previous versions of the watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label.

709 Comments
Cbutton
First Steps
I suggest allowing users to decide whether they want to use Google assistant or Alexa as a voice assistant.
I suggest bringing back fitbit app communities and challenges with friends. This brought a sense of teamwork and friendly competition.
Allowing third party apps like spotify or I used to use Golf GPS trackers on my Versa 2.
Paulina4567
First Steps

So many features and apps gone, very disappointing. Plan on returning my device asap. 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Cbutton, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

womblevra
Recovery Runner

Restore Spotify NOW

Miglė
First Steps

A big part of diabetes community and their caregivers are disappointed with Fitbit decision to remove 3rd party apps from Fitbit Versa gallery. There are some very convenient clock faces that are being used to monitor remotely blood sugar of a persion having diabetes. It's vital to see blood sugar numbers in real time and in a convenient way, especially when a patient is at young age - because caregivers have to quickly respond to critical changes in blood sugar numbers. Many people are forced to buy watches of other brands in order to be sure that they can take care of their or their children's health and wellbeing.

womblevra
Recovery Runner

Bring back apps on sense 2 and Versa 4.

Removing them is a downgrade to my service. 

BRING IT BACK NOW

honaker1234
First Steps

Blatantly blocking something allowed on older models is enough for me to look elsewhere for my next smart watch

JuJuBear999
Stepping Up
Well said. No fix = less repeat buyers
Ronnalee
Jogger

Please bring back the 3rd Party apps for Versa 4. I currently have the Versa 3 and was looking at getting the 4, but I teach an exercise class where the ability to control the Spotify music is needed. IGoogle shouldn’t ignores the pleas of so many of its loyal customers.
I got my Versa 3 before they took over. Now all I see are 4 Pixel smartwatches and only 2 “Real” Fitbit smartwatches. Thought ok maybe I could switch to Pixel, but those are only for Android users. I feel that Google is trying to get rid of all of us iOS users. That’s bad business in my opinion. Would rather stick with FitBit because the over fitness app is better but feel as though they don’t want me.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.