Add Les Mills workouts as shortcuts

I'd like to see w wider range of classes available to add on the Fitbit app - particularly Body Pump, Bosy Balance and the rest of the Les Mills range. These are available to add on others apps but I have decided to keep my Fitbit app and Mapmyfitness seperate as I ended up recording calries twice and they both monitor different things very well.

Thanks 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added label

99 Comments
maasikas
Recovery Runner

I wanted to let you guys know that I noticed the following feature / bug in the App: i'm using the Alta HR and it almost accuratel recognizes my bodypump workout. that's fine. but i am only allowed to classify the workout once! if i start choosing different workout types, the amount of calories burned drops more than 100 and it stays like that independent of the exercize i choose. i learned to either only select the exercise once, or if i makde a mistake, delete the log completely and create a new log. this way i get a higher amount of calories burned, which in my case is more accurate for bodypump... i hope this helps you! kind regards

NZGal
Jogger

Raluca, I've had that issue too but if you keep your wrists straight that seems to fix it.

RalucaMircea
Jogger
Cool, thank you. I will try this tip next time 😃 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Noodles19
First Steps

I’d like to be able to select a work out on my Fitbit for example Les Mills Bodycombat, Body Pump or be able to label my own work outs and select them on my fit bit rather than entering manually on the website 

jodieboulger
First Steps

Three years on and still no change? It would be great to log Les Mills classes accurately... By the comments, a lot of people are taking part in these classes and want help! I know Polar have the option to log Les Mills, pleeeeeeease sort it out Fitbit! 

Duczilla
Recovery Runner
Fitbit only want to sell more, the give a **ahem** on their clients. They sell
sport trackers which you cant wash under the shower, how dirty is that,
Ocadhla
Recovery Runner

This is yet another vote/request to get Les Mills classes such as BodyPump on to Fitbit... but by the looks of things, these requests are falling on deaf ears... Smiley Frustrated Smiley Sad 

Samster1972
First Steps
Yep I’ve asked a few times and nothing seems to get done about adding les Mills

Sent from from Sam maidment iPhone
Samster1972
First Steps
Very sad I was also told this is the only way to do it as well and no one responded at all

Sent from from Sam maidment iPhone
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I wish new @Fitbit #versa includes @LesMills exercises and activities, like Body Pump, Body Balance (Body Flow) , Body Combat, etc

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
Sophz_
Jogger

It be great to get Les Mills classes added, such as body pump, cx works, metafit etc.. I know you can create your own activity but I don't think that would be accurate enough so it be great to get these added.

Innit
First Steps

Add Les Mills Bodypump to exercise categories. This is such a common class , it would be good to be able to record it accurately.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Innit, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Alexis1985
First Steps

I would really love to see Les Mill works (Body Pump, Combat, CXWorks, etc) be added to the workout log options. Currently there are none that are similar. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Alexis1985, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

Patelie
Jogger

Please can we have les mills classes added to the exercise categories

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Patelie! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

MaggieCunn
Jogger

Why are Les Mills classes not included? Or at least sometimes vaguely equivalent for logging manually?? Been a longstanding request for so many. Tons of us use these classes and can’t record anything on our Fitbit’s - even worse now with Charge 3 because the manual log exercise function on the watch doesn’t seem to exist any more - when I had a 2 at least I could tell the watch I was exercising. 

Today I completed by usual 45minute Body Attack class. My heart rate was at 170+ for the majority of that time. My recorded exercise was apparently a “15 minute run” that burned 109 calories!! 

Reverting to MY Fitness Pal as a far more accurate and motivational tool. Takes 3 seconds to record a Les Mills class accurately. Thank goodness!!

Come on Fit Bit - these classes are massively mainstream - surely you must have a useful solution. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MaggieCunn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

mmiri77
Recovery Runner
LesMills is in 20000 clubs worldwide with 6 million people doing the classes weekly. Please add the LesMills programs to the list if your workouts. Specifically: bodypump, cxworx, bodycombat and bodyattack.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mmiri77. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to see Les Mills workouts on your Charge 4 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Janeforr
First Steps
Please please can we have short cuts to popular Les Mills workouts. Rather than use workout or weights we have Les Mills Body Pump or Combat etc. It would be so good. You have the classes now on your premium it would be great if we could have them as shortcuts too. We would get a better workout reading if we had the shortcuts 🙂
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Janeforr, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding Les Mills workouts as shortcuts. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.