Add Les Mills workouts as shortcuts

I'd like to see w wider range of classes available to add on the Fitbit app - particularly Body Pump, Bosy Balance and the rest of the Les Mills range. These are available to add on others apps but I have decided to keep my Fitbit app and Mapmyfitness seperate as I ended up recording calries twice and they both monitor different things very well.

Thanks 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and added label

99 Comments
Angel316
Recovery Runner

Obviously I meant Les Mills classes - note to self - WAKE UP!!!

dmhodgkins
First Steps

I have the same issue. I take group exercise classes at my gym and very few of their offerings are available on the Fitbit log. I love your product! I use Fitibit Force everyday. However, the exercise menu options are very, very limited. You need to add more common exercise routines like: H.I.I.T, Les Mills Body Pump, Les Mills CX Worx, etc. It's hard to figure out how many calories I burned if the exercises I need to log are not an option!

Kimothen
Jogger

I completely agree. I've had a fitbit one for a year now but want to upgrade to charge or surge as i'd rather have something on my wrist. However the limited exercise logging is really putting me off spending the extra money and if there is already another tracker that includes Les Mills then i might change completely and not have a fitbit anymore. Fitbit really do need to speak to their users and see what exercise classes we all do. Body combat, Body Balance, Body Pump etc. There are so many different types of yoga as well so the genric 'yoga' multi sport setting won't give accurate enough results. 

Wheelie
First Steps

I'm having trouble finding something comparable to Les Mills classes in the exercise tracker. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for Body Pump and Body Combat. I really don't want to change fitness trackers because I like wearing it on my wrist, but that won't be an issue when this tracker breaks or I Decide to upgrade trackers. The ideal thing would having them add the Les Mills classes so I don't have to change trackers 

Kimothen
Jogger

I tend to just follow the les mills class guides and manually log. If you mainly do les mills classes and there is a tracker out there that supports them then i would happily swap as this would be fit for purpose/

http://w3.lesmills.com/uk/en/classes/bodycombat/about-bodycombat/

Wheelie
First Steps
Thank you, I'll go to the website.
warmstrong
First Steps

I also do Body Balance- Les Mills, and would love to add this activity. Even a pilates one would suffice.

Also..I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace ne Fit Bit Flex.  I seem to need to sync via computer so don't find the Phone app useful. It would be great to sync via the phone. I have to use the computer so often, it is nice not to have to log on for Fit Bit too. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong?

Loved the tip on resetting. Thank you!!

Not a technocrat! Have a nice day everyone.

Wheelie
First Steps
I have the Samsung Galaxy and my phone app won't sync with the Fitbit for my steps, I've tried everything and have given up on trying to find more solutions. I have downloaded "My Fittness Pal" and you log everything in that app and it'll sync with the Fitbit app, now the plus to all of this. Just about every Fittness activity you can think of IS in my Fittness pal, even the Les Mills classes, if your logging your food the Fittness Pal app has a much broader food data base, I even log my weight and measurements in. This is what's working for me
Jillyb34n
First Steps

Would love to see the Les Mill's classes added to the activities - is there any plans to do this?

Thanks

Jaacs4
Jogger
Would like to have Les Mills classes added to the exercise list on the Surge so it is clear what I have done and correct measurements. Key also now that both companies are now working together.
BettyCake
Jogger
Can you expand the exercise list. I do a lot of Les Mills Classes and it's hard to know what I should be logging them as. Even a HIIT option would be good. Thanks
c6ory
Jogger
Hi, please will you add to the exercise menu Les Mills classes, Attack, Pump & Combat.
Thank you
Justaguy
First Steps
I was thinking there should be a way for the Fitbit to track other workouts like insanity, les mills combat, insanity the asylum, and other workouts like that. That would make me happy cause those are the workouts I do and I'm sure there are millions or other people that also do those types of workouts.
beetlemad
First Steps

Dear Fitbit

It would be really, really great if you could add the 'Les Mills' excercise classes to the catagory list.  I participate is several different classes each week and would love to be able to label my workouts.

Fingers Crossed!!!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Those workouts are awesome! Thank you for sharing your request @Angel316, I will be happy to send it to our developers so they can take it into considerations, and hopefully add them in the near future.

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

Leeleerank
First Steps
Be great for you to add specific les molls excercise classes for accurate calorie count. Body combat body pump etc. s many people in the classes use fitbit
Leeleerank
First Steps
Be great for you to add specific les molls excercise classes for accurate calorie count. Body combat body pump etc. s many people in the classes use fitbit
Lisab001
Jogger
Hi
Please could Fitbit have les mills classes on to programme!? This would really support not only my Ww app but also help lots of gym goers!
Les mills is in most gums up and down the country and include body combat/ body pump/ body balance!
Yoga made it onto the Fitbit ?!? Yoga I'm a fighter not a bloody lover!! Pllkeeaassee 🙂
Lisab001
Jogger
Or gyms even lol
Saral13
First Steps
Is it possible to add gym classes such as les mills body pump, Zumba etc as activities please.
PoppyEH
First Steps
I'd really like to be able to log the Les Mills fitness classes on the app, for example bodypump, bodybalance, bodycombat etc. at the moment there is no exercise that matches these.
Hilsch
Jogger
Yes I agree completely with this post. I really want to use Fitbit to its potential but it's very hard when none of the les mills classes are on there, and I do these at least 7 times a week so this is a massive chunk of my exercise that is not getting logged! Body Attack, pump, combat, Rpm and the grit classes particularly!
NinaKulkarni
Jogger
Please add Les Mills Body Pump to your menu for types of exercises. Thanks!
Ampiacun25
Jogger
I love my Fitbit. I can track the steps and calories burned participating in various exercise programs and activities. I found Zumba as part of the activity log but I would love to see the various Les mills programs added to the log (pump and combat especially)💪💪💪

Thank you for your consideration
TxT80
Jogger
Les Mills classes are thaught in the majority of gyms across the nation. It would be beneficial for the classes to be listed (body pump, body attack, body combat, body flow, body step, etc) Also, some type of basic core or ab routine as well.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.