Add Ukraine to Google Wallet for Fitbit list

I buy a fitbit versa 4, and on seller site write that watch can make peyments in our counrty, but it doesn't work! Why google pay working n wear os watch and doesnt work on ftbit ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

6 Comments
Status changed to: New
GordonFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Developer
Fitbit Developer

Moved post to Feature Suggestions

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Valentine_86, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding Ukraine to the Google Wallet for Fitbit list with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Valentine_86
Stepping Up

@LizzyFitbit so it will work soon ir what?

Metall
First Steps

Please add Ukraine 😉

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this product feedback. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released as Google Wallet for Fitbit now supports different banks located in Ukraine. You can find more details about how to make contactless payments here.

@Valentine_86, in recognition of your excellent product feedback, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

Valentine_86
Stepping Up

@LizzyFitbit  Its cool news! But i try add card and i didn't see Gpay in app

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.