Allow More than 8 Alarms

I was wondering why there is a limit of only 8 silent alarms? I would appreciate if we could have more, 8 just doesn't seem to be enough. I understand that each alarm lowers my battery life, but I am willing to trade some battery life for more available alarms.

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

82 Comments
FBGerbil
Recovery Runner

I bet the Amazon Halo View fitness tracker has more than 8 alarms, while being a LOT cheaper. 

Still got time to make more than 8 alarms happen Fitbit..... If you're quick. 

MsSimone
First Steps
8 alarms are not enough. As someone with adhd I have no conception of time and need to stay away from my phone to not be distracted that's why fitbit is great.
BUT I have already 11 daily alarms just for personal tasks, not even including work or anything external. Battery life isn't a priority if I could have the option to have more alarms
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MsSimone, thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to set more than 8 alarms on your Fitbit device with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Ryan_Albrey
First Steps

i find it totally crazy that I am limited to only 8 alarms. It is so arbitrary. If I want to have 800 alarms why should my device stop me from doing that?

kashiichan
Jogger

I'd appreciate the ability to set more idle/silent alerts. They'd be very useful for water reminders etc.

mjor14
First Steps
I would love to have more than 8 silent alarms please.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @mjor14, thanks for sharing this product feedback about being able to set more than 8 silent alarms on your Fitbit device with us. This idea was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the product feedback shared here doesn't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.