Bring back Calories Left estimate on new Fitbit app

Please can we have the actual, numerical estimate of calories remaining back on the app please? I have been following a sedentary calorie deficit plan since mid August and have lost over half a stone. I was very dependent on this metric to plan my food. Now I'm too scared to have a yoghurt in-case it tips my little pointer into the pink zone!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

153 Comments
mama2em
Recovery Runner

Is it just a glitch that tonight I can’t even log on to my dashboard on the website version? It just shows me a banner at the top of the page that says I need to use the app. But the app doesn’t tell me (any more) how many calories I will use by midnight by just existing. It was less than ideal, before tonight, to no longer be able to use the app to decipher where I was in the day or if I needed to take an evening walk or whatever to achieve the in vs out to reach my goals, but it at least was a (cumbersome) workaround—is even that now gone altogether???

coleking21
First Steps
It’s like this feed is being completely ignored by FitBit. Tons of people
have weighed in all asking for them to simply bring back a feature to the
already built into the system. And, they’ve basically gone ghost on us.
Very poor service on their part.
Jenergized
Jogger

The app is pretty much useless to me when it comes to tracking calories now that this feature is gone.  I hung in there even after they took away groups and FitBit bingo, but this is the end for me.  The calories left is how I planned my evening meal.  It is an essential part of tracking my health and weight and food and activity,  

The website dashboard is the only place I can see it now and I wouldn’t be surprised if they take that from us eventually, too. If the data I still being tracked, as it obviously is on the web site, why can’t they just add it to the app?

I don’t even have the words to describe how much I hate this company now.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.