Clock faces with day of the week and the month

If this has been said before - sorry, I’ve searched but nothing exactly like this has come up - so their are limited clock faces for the inspire HR.

Im literally just after something like the face ‘Just Time’ but with nicer type - I’m English and am used to the day|month display - so the month|day display always confuses me at first glance - hence why I’ve got to use the ‘Just time’ clock face, but the type is boring, but all other clock faces are month|day rather than what I’m used to. 

Im not fussed about stats showing as I’ll just scroll down for that! Just the time and date on the first screen is fine but I don’t think it’s fair I’m stuck to one clock face which boring type because I’m not used to the reverse date! 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

172 Comments
Daisy320
Stepping Up

I don't have this update yet. Can you post the firmware #? Thanks. Looking forward to it. Not a solution, but better than before, at least. 

ianl1427
Recovery Runner

IMG_20200819_233211.jpg

Saltybob
First Steps
None of the 7 of so clock faces have a day of the week... not even a one or two letter abbreviation. How is that hard to add to a current design?
Daisy320
Stepping Up

Thanks! I FINALLY got the update yesterday. Not the best solution, but definitely an improvement. At least I won t have to fish out my phone to check what day it is in this Groundhog Day life we are in right now. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Daisy320, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see have clock faces with a day of the week for Inspire trackers. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about it here. I hope to see you around.

Seccrets
Jogger
I got a Versa it is Amazing.. Expensive
 but well worth it.. Has date and day
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
hol4lar
First Steps

No matter what the age, I think having the day of the week on the clock face is essential. In today’s busy world, it’s easy to lose track.
Adding the day of the week does not have to take up a lot of real estate on the clock face either. It could be simple as the first two letters of each day of the week, such as Su for Sunday, Tu for Tuesday. You would need at least two letters because of two weekdays starting with the same letter.

libhastings
Jogger

So I've finally figured out you can find that DAY on the Inspire HR. Yay!!!!!!!

Flick you wrist to light up and then scroll UP one screen, which shows:

Battery %

11:20

Mon

Oct 26

Finally. Thank you.

hol4lar
First Steps

Thanks libhastings, for the tip on how to see the day of the week on the Inspire HR.  I just wish I could just flick my wrist to activate the screen to see it.  That would be the best feature improvement possible.

AngusBeef
Base Runner

When I don't have the other hand free, I use my nose to change screens. I wish they did the flick wrist to change screens feature like the Xiaomi, Fitbit is always years behind on software.

Suesplace
First Steps

Cannot believe my brand new Inspire won’t let me change the date display to day/month. Not everyone lives in America. Please change this setup asap. 

ianl1427
Recovery Runner
Select a clock face that shows the month as Eg Nov instead of just a
number. Eg Just Time face..
soleron.
First Steps

Also would love to have day of the week instead of month. 

I know the month. The day of the week sometimes escapes me. I actually bought the inspire 2 because it had customizable watch faces...I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to customize them myself.

Suesplace
First Steps

Exactly..Glad I’m not alone.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Kittylee4
Jogger

I would really like to see an Inspire 2 clock face that has the day of the week listed along with the date. I had that on my Alta HR and loved it. 

Apteros
First Steps

I really need the day of the week. 2 small kids, a full time job, and ADD, I have no clue what day it is or if I took my meds or if its ballet or tae kwon do tonight. Theres a clockface with a sheep for cheese sake. Cant you make one with the day of the week?

ianl1427
Recovery Runner
With the latest firmware, you get the day of week by sliding up to the next
screen. Don't know why they can't do it with a clock face yet.
stevepdkc
Jogger
With the latest firmware, you get the day of week by sliding up to the next
screen. Don't know why they can't do it with a clock face yet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Kittylee4
Jogger

Thank you! 

stevepdkc
Jogger
Your welcome. The information I shared was shared with me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Shadoez
First Steps

Hey, just so you know, there are desktop programs out there that you can use to make your own custom face for the fitbit 😁

DebbieMcPA
Base Runner

Yes, I would like to see the month & day along with the time on my Inspire HR.  There is only 1 option to choose from that has the day of the week, date of the day, no month with the time.  But it also has HR & zone minutes that is not needed on the front.  I can scroll down for that information.  Also don't need seconds running, just hour & minutes.  It's just too busy to look at.  Just one that simplifies it with time, day of the week, date with month & day.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.