Compatibility with NordicTrack app

I noticed that recently Fitbit now syncs with Peloton.  That's AMAZING!!!  However, I have a Nordic Track and it uses the iFit App.  Would love for FitBit to have compatibility with this app as well in order to sync workouts and other data.  (iFit schedules workouts and it would be great if these workouts were delivered to the Fitbit as a reminder. You could schedule, re-schedule or skip a particular workout just by the touch of your phone.  It could be another window on the dashboard that alerts you to a pending workout or allows you to adjust your workout activity. I hate wearing 2 activity trackers - I'd rather just wear only my Fitbit.).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

59 Comments
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tdipa, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to connect with Nordic Track App. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Adaire987
First Steps
Make the fitbit compatible with ifit app to make exercising using these devices more accurate and trackable. Started this since the previous request I found is no longer able to be commented on and nothing has been done to further it.... just placating staff comments for 2 years... it's obvious that it's something people want...
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Adaire987, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see compatibility with iFit App. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request.  A lot of users are asking for this option, I hope we receive updates soon.

Lmyer
First Steps
This integration would be super helpful. Nordic Track equipment is widely used and popular and seamless integration w/the iFit app would make both Fitbit and iFit more valuable.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Lmyer, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see compatibility with Nordic Track iFit App. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Nflood73
Jogger
I wish I can see have my heart rate and distance shown on Peloton when I do a treadmill workout. Similar to what Apple Watch users have today with Peloton.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Nflood73, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to sync with NordicTrack (Peloton) app. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

tinman77
Jogger
Since Fitbit isn’t compatible with NordicTrack and they seem to not care I guess there’s only one thing left to do. I love my Fitbit but this is a deal breaker.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @tinman77, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to connect with NordicTrack. We really appreciate your feedback. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.