Create a customizable clock face for Charge 6

None of the Charge 6 clock faces are suitable for everyday wear especially in a business atmosphere. The majority of them are nothing more than cartoonish. I would like a normal clockface with date, time, and the option to add one or two additional tracker stats without the need to tap on screens.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

35 Comments
Myusername24
First Steps

Please make this happen. The current selection of clock faces is absurd. I'm not even sure the Intersection  face is even a clock 

will1234
Jogger

FITBIT GUYS - PLEASE REVIEW THESE 4 IDEAS!!!!

#1 New simple clock faces

All the chat forums have users complaining about the available clock faces

• Too fancy, slanted numbers, cant read the time, vertical format clock face

I think these options I show below would greatly improve the functionality and the users would be much happier

No fancy colours or cutoff numbers – nothing is slanted or blury – everything is clear and concise.

Plain and simple – no tapping to change between displayed stats – this is really annoying

Nobody wants to stare at their watch for longer then a second

Users want to see all the details in one glance

All devices would benefit from these new clocks – not just the charge 6

Sample #A

- includes hourly target 250 steps

- all the stats fitness people want to see (date / time / steps / battery / hourly activity)

will1234_0-1708116813532.png

Sample #B

- same as above minus the hourly activity

will1234_1-1708116827377.png

#2 Hourly activity – 250 steps

When you check hourly activity you can’t tap to see your days progress – you get locked out of the second screen

It would be great to combine these 2 screens to show daily progress with hourly progress on 1 screen – no tapping

will1234_2-1708116857634.png

The principle is similar to the view in the app on your phone:

White shows a missed hour (you could use any colour)

Red shows a completed hour (you could use any colour)

Orange is the hour in progress – with an hourly step count in the middle

Count shown below (example 1 of 10 hours achieved 250+ steps)

will1234_3-1708116874050.png

#3 Side button – long press functionality

The Versa 4 allows a long press / press and hold functionality using the side button

Would be great if the Charge 6 could allow this

It would be great to activate the water lock? This is really cumbersome right now especially if the screen is already wet – scrolling down a wet screen to get to the water lock feature isn’t a good procedure.

#4 Double tap to turn off water lock

This is a very aggressive action and feels like its going to break the watch

Maybe as above you could use the side button to deactivate also.

Press and hold side button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate water lock.

flavourous
Jogger

Honestly everything since the charge 4 is garbage - why are all the clock faces times split hours and minutes on two lines as if they are designed for users with reading difficulties?

Caramolka
Stepping Up

Please hire another designer!
All Charge 6 faces look the same, clownish and unreadable, totally unprofessional. Real designer would never discard practicality and ease of use of the product. If you yourself cannot understand what a good design means, allow customizable interfaces, other people will design and share the faces that will boost your sales considerably.
I cannot buy Charge 6 to upgrade my current watch for the single reason of embarrassingly ugly and impractical clock faces.

JerryAndrews
First Steps

At some point, apparently, Fitbit added a more normal watch face. Check out Target, which I'm using now and which acts a bit like my Charge 2 did. There's a lot of wasted space at the bottom of that display, and you can't freeze the indicators you really want, but it's a lot "less awful".

James1000
Base Runner

Still no new clock faces. Why so stubborn? Come on Fitbit isn't it time you listened to your customers and created some adult designs?

MOD0323
First Steps
For the charge 6 to be one of the newest products to fitbit, it's a shame that there are so many available to the versa and sense versions, and only the preloaded faces to the charge 6. This kinda makes me regret the decision to buy the charge 6. Will new faces be coming available? Thanks for your time.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MOD0323, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Product Feedback Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing product feedback:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per product feedback, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Product Feedback.

Peggily
First Steps

We need a simple information display without the cutesy stuff. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.