Customize Quick Add Water Sizes

Please make the water sizes customizable.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

376 Comments
69CeeJay
Jogger

I agree. I will never use the quick add buttons as they are. The glass I drink from at home is 650ml. The bottle I have on my desk at work, 750ml. For the buttons to be useful  I need to customises them. 

snuziq
First Steps

The water amounts are too small in the quick add.  Would love a way to add 28 oz or 32 oz quickly.

mrflatfoot
First Steps

Making customizable quick add amounts is a no brainier and it seems would be pretty simple. Not having it greatly impacts my likelihood of using that feature. 

alyssasgrammi
Recovery Runner

Please make the water bottle "quick add" sizes customizable. I have a 32oz bottle and have to always add it manually

JGrnri
First Steps

For those users who track their fluid intake, it would be very helpful to have the ability to quickly add a custom quantity. Presently, users have the option to select one of 3 presets (8 oz, 16 oz, 24 oz) to "quick add", or else we must hit the "+" button and type the quantity in manually. However, many of us have water bottles or other sources that are different from your presets but constitute the vast majority of the fluids we're adding. The ability to create a couple of custom "quick add" buttons for fluid quantity would make life easier for a lot of users.

TCram
First Steps

My water bottle I use while at work is 30 oz.  I would love to be able to change the default quick add options in the app so that I can use those instead of having to go in and add a custom amount each time.  The easier the app is, the more people we use it!

Mbomm66
First Steps

This update seems like a no brainer and has plenty of support over a long period of time!  Any chance we will see rhia added soon?????

pelicanesis
Stepping Up
Not a prayer, since it would cost a couple bucks but not produce any revenue for FitBit.
alicelippitt
First Steps

It would be a game changer for this user if I could adjust the quick add volumes for H2O tracking. I might actually consistently track my water intake! Please? We’ve been asking since 2014...

BobM2
Hill Runner
Fitbit has said they have NO PLANS to implement this simple, highly desired update. Fitbit really doesn't pay any attention to these forums. The forums are here only to make you think Fitbit cares what we want. Their actions make it clear they don't care at all.
IHeartWallabies
First Steps

I would like to be able to customize the Quick Add amounts to match my reusable water bottle size - for example, 20 ounces.

MPH13
First Steps

3.5 years later.... still not implemented....

JGrnri
First Steps

Even the ability to quickly add the last quantity entered would be a huge improvement. Come on Ditbit, we’re talking 5 lines of code here MAX. 

pelicanesis
Stepping Up
Please also add options for tall, grande, and vente!
rrreow
First Steps

I was googling how to change the default values for quick adding water and disappointingly found that the feature hasn't been implemented yet. Here is another vote to have this implemented as it's quite a logical thing to expect in this part of the app.

Dolphindrums
First Steps

Hi, it would be great if we could change the cup an bottle volumes on the water tile. While 250ml is a standard cup, my glasses are 450 ml and water bottle is 650ml. Being able to customise the cup and bottle sizes would make it much easier to record water intake for the day. 

Thanks

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Dolphindrums! Thank you for your comment. I moved it here since we already have a Feature Suggestion regarding this topic. As of now, there are no plans of developing this function for the Fitbit App, however it is available as a third party App for Versa and Ionic users. 

TCram
First Steps
What is the third party app for versa users?
Kringusa
First Steps
Lucia,

I wrote the original post for this a couple of years ago. Now I get daily posts of people commenting in support of my original idea. It’s apparent that fit bit will not be changing, but can you at least tell me how to stop receiving all these posts?

Thanks,

Kevin Ring

TRINITY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
25671 Stanton Road
Grass Valley, CA. 95949
Tel. 530.268.9998
Cel. 530.210.0804
Email: Kringusa @aol.com
Dolphindrums
First Steps

@LuciaFitbit

thank you. I emailed support about the issue and they suggested posting here. Didn’t think I would be the first but I couldn’t find the other posts 🙂 

Jgurrola
First Steps

Just piling on...users have asked/voted  since 1/24/15 to date and no response from Fitbit...think Blockbuster or Polaroid.   

Kristine89
First Steps

I would like to be able to edit the amount of "Quick Add" options when tracking my water intake.

For example to make a glass of water 300 ml instead of 250 ml. 

DearestMrsB
First Steps

Hi please can you add customise water sizes. My drinks bottle at work is 600ml, my glass at home is 350ml. I’d 

like to be able to use one app rather than two. 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Kristine89! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

squigglybee
First Steps

Not sure where my comment went but it’s been years! A custom water amount option would be fantastic as I drink from a 20 oz bottle! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.