Customize your Reminders (weight, water, sleep, several exercises etc)

I've seen one or two of these in different topics, but I wanted to make a universal post to consolidate them, and add a few.

I would love to have reminders for:

• Drinking water
  • Moving
  • Appointments
  • Weighing (if you weighed yourself on your Aria, or manually entered your weight at 10pm yesterday, the app could remind you to weigh yourself at 10pm tonight)
  • Sleeping (if you have an alarm set for 8am, the app reminds you to go to bed at 12am to get 8 hours of sleep)
  • Eating (you set the number of meals you eat per day, and times, and the app reminds you to enter what you ate at those times)
  • Excercising (you set when you want to exercise each day, and the app reminds you)

These would change the app from a passive data collector to a powerful motivational coach.

Moderator edit: Added Labels /  Subject for clarity.

83 Comments
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Soulful1! Great suggestion. I've moved it into a similar request that had already been posted in the forums (customized reminders would allow you to set a reminder to do sit ups during the day), this helps to keep the Community more organized and prevents the votes from users to be split between similar suggestions. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

TaniaRyl
Strider
users should be reminded to visit the dentist once a year
TaniaRyl
Strider
users with chronic diseases will be able to receive individual recommendations. will be able to keep a calendar of medication intake, will be able to receive reminders to visit a doctor, undergo a diagnosis
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaniaRyl, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having reminders to visit the dentist. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under consideration". I hope to see you around.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaniaRyl, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

emmavan1990
Jogger
- "Drink water" reminders as notifications on sense 2.
- Set your own schedule to receive notifications throughout the day.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @emmavan1990, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding water reminders on Sense 2. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.  

You might be also interested in these other suggestions: Add water intake reminders to Fitbit Smartwatches and Add intervals of own choice for water reminder on Premium.

I hope to see you around.

emmavan1990
Jogger

WATER NOTIFICATIONS!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.