More Challenges and Adventures

I would love to have a challenge where people's goal is to win their next stepping badge.I thing that would really make people move!

Sara B.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

461 Comments
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@Sahwheet amazing what Google will find. Android should come next year

There also are a few online versions 

Route 66

This sight has 4 versions Alps, Grand Canyon and across the UK. 

I use My Virtual Mission and on the way to FL from NJ with stop in MD to visit my sister. 

jgarlits
Jogger

Excellent!
--
Best,

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

JW07011998
First Steps

It appears Fitbit added new challenge options, but you can only get them when you upgrade to FitBit Premium, which you obviously have to pay extra for (excluding the week trial they are offering).

jgarlits
Jogger

Like all my friends are going to pay monthly to take walks with me. I'm
thru with **ahem**bit.
--
Best,

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Peg-P
Stepping Up
Thanks!
Peg-P
Stepping Up

Thanks so much, Jim!

Status changed to: Released (Premium)
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app for Premium challenges. You can find more details here: How do I participate in Fitbit Premium challenges?

@2VM49N, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

Barbsousa
Jogger
Too late for me I moved on and purchased an Apple Watch. Fitbit lost my business!
MBrown13
First Steps
I’m tired of my Fitbit not working after the Apple update. And paying for a swim challenge? That’s crap

Sent from my iPhone
LoulouOz
Recovery Runner
I can't even access premium as my iPad won't take iOS 10. How about giving us the extra challenges that we have been asking for for years on our existing app? Why should I miss out because you now want us to get a new app and pay for what we had before? Not much of a bonus for long standing Fitbit users such as myself. Looks like Fitbit is really only interested in new customers on new devices. Disappointing Fitbit.

Sent from my iPad
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ShineyJ, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding your suggestions!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.