More Reached Goal Alerts on Device

A few of my friends and I who are all Fitbit users (various devices) have expressed a desire to have more step goal notifications on the device.  For instance, if your daily goal is 10,000 steps, have it do a little buzz and blink when you are at 5,000.  The devices with a bigger display could say more.  Then your normal alert when you hit your step goal.  Then if you go above and beyond, as we do sometimes, have more alerts.  An alert when you hit 15,000.  A special alert if you double your goal, 20,000, and so on.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

27 Comments
jjeerens
First Steps

I have the Sense Fitbit. I used to have the Charge 3. On the Charge 3 when I reached my goal and also reached double my goal number of steps I was rewarded with a disco ball on the screen (yay me! ☺️).

With the Sense I get lots of fun colors etc for reaching my daily goal, but NOTHING for

reaching double the step goal. 
Would love acknowledgment when I hit the double goal please. 
😊 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jjeerens, thanks for sharing this suggestion about receiving goal celebrations on your Fitbit device when you're taking more steps after reaching your goal with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.